RemedySpot.com

Re: Please repost far and wide and sign the Petition.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I cut and pasted it Lilian and it worked for me ok

Gill

The petition doesn't come up. I get something called "about blank" whatever that is.

Lilian

signatures by then - currently 7961 - and that 2008 may be a year ofchange!http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/ME-is-real/Please just click on the link if you haven't already

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.6/1192 - Release Date: 21/12/07 13:17

Hi All - Ive now posted on the Barnsley and Rotherham freecycle and already had one person respond to me that she has fibromyalgia and mum had hypo T so have pointed in the direction of TPA!!! So it could be a useful thing to do to spread the word - please give it a go.

Gill (the message I sent to the freecycle groups is below).

Hello All, I know this doesnt help keep stuff out of landfill andtherefore hope the freecycle owners will forgive me for posting thisand allow it.This is a petition for the proper treatment of ME and Chronic fatiguesyndrome (which is often related to undiagnosed thyroid disease by theway!). Please sign it as these people are really suffering. Its alldone by email so really easy, just cut and paste this link into yourbrowser:http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/ME-is-real/thanks all and Happy New Year,

Hello all - Ive now had 6 people come back to me from the Freecycle groups and they have signed it and asked for more information about the thyroid connection to ME/CFS. Needless to say Ive told them to have a look at the TPA website.

Seems like Freecycle might be a useful way of spreading the word so can I urge you all once again to do the same on your local groups?

Gill x

Tell me more Gill

Luv - Sheila

Hello all - Ive now had 6 people come back to me from the Freecycle groups and they have signed it and asked for more information about the thyroid connection to ME/CFS. Needless to say Ive told them to have a look at the TPA website.

Seems like Freecycle might be a useful way of spreading the word so can I urge you all once again to do the same on your local groups?

Gill x

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1206 - Release Date: 01/01/2008 12:09

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/ME-is-real/ - it must have worked for oyou later Lilian as I see your name is on this Petition.

Luv - Sheila

The petition doesn't come up. I get something called "about blank" whatever that is.

Lilian

signatures by then - currently 7961 - and that 2008 may be a year ofchange!http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/ME-is-real/Please just click on the link if you haven't already

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1206 - Release Date: 01/01/2008 12:09

I've tried to get onto the Bradford Freecycle group Gill, but none of the links are working for me today. It is only Freecycle I am having a problem with. Are you able to access them today?

luv - Sheila

Hi All - Ive now posted on the Barnsley and Rotherham freecycle and already had one person respond to me that she has fibromyalgia and mum had hypo T so have pointed in the direction of TPA!!! So it could be a useful thing to do to spread the word - please give it a go.

Hello All, I know this doesnt help keep stuff out of landfill andtherefore hope the freecycle owners will forgive me for posting thisand allow it.This is a petition for the proper treatment of ME and Chronic fatiguesyndrome (which is often related to undiagnosed thyroid disease by theway!). Please sign it as these people are really suffering. Its alldone by email so really easy, just cut and paste this link into yourbrowser:http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/ME-is-real/thanks all and Happy New Year,

Hi Sheila, seems to be okay. The Rotherham group wouldnt post it, but asked me to put it on the Freecycle cafe instead! But it went through on Sheff and barnsley and Ive had about 10 people contact me for more info (especially about a potential thyroid link to ME/CFS) needless to say Ive given them TPAs details and in the case of one 17 year old boy Ive given his mum your email.

The response Ive had has made me think that a good way of getting information out is to email any internet groups we belong to - I only have the UK Campsites one to go and will do that later. If you arent members of freecycle they may not allow it - because Im a member of the barnsley and sheffield freecycle my mails arent moderated, so maybe that's why it slipped through! Worth a telling off though!

Gill (you sound as though you are back to normal and feeling well again!!).

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.6/1192 - Release Date: 21/12/07 13:17

Hi Gill

This is great - can you post our URL to the forum so they can come and look at the information on our Forum too , as well as the website. It is thyroid treatment

I am feeling so much better now, but unfortunately, I appear to have passed whatever it was on to Lee. She came over recently and we were working very close together over the computer. I spoke to her this afternoon, and she sounds exactly as I did - olnly with an American accent.

Luv - Sheila

I will email it to all the people who have replied to me - better not post another naughty post to freecycle yet - dont want them to kick me off. BUT I could suggest it to someone else to do! I will add it as a strapline on my messages, so I have to think of something else I want to give away!!

Gill