RemedySpot.com

Questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had to see my GP this morning and asked him why when the guidelines for TSH were 0.05 to 5, I had to wait until my levels went over 10 before I was given a diagnosis. He said that it would have been that my T4 was normal, I said but if your TSH was considered 'normal' that they would not test for T4 or T3. He looked at the computer, probably checking to see what they had tested for and just said, I don't know.

My question is, what exactly are the guidelines for diagnosing, is it that we have to have a problem with TSH, T4 & T3 or what, I am getting more and more confused with every day.

Also, I need to have dental treatment, there is and will not be any mercury involved so no problems there but I am not sure about what we can and cannot have being hypot as I have heard that we cannot have a general anaesthetic (don't know why and cannot find anything on the net) so can we have the normal pain killing injections at the dentist - I have to have 4 teeth out as my front teeth are crowned and they have made the teeth either side rot, I cannot go to my son's wedding looking like that LOL.

Thanks for any help, most appreciated.

Luv nne