Rate this topic

Guest guest

Quite nice to know this as I have really bad aches whenever I do any

physical activity (even walking into town) and get very drowsy. Maybe

Armour will help this.

It would have been very nice if they including patients on combined

therapy in this study

Jonny

I have been on T4 and T3 (synthetic) together and not at the same time been on Armour. I found no difference. I felt better on the T4/T3 combination the same as I feel better on Armour. What I do feel bad with is just plain T4, but I was fine on it for the first 12-15 years of taking it.

Lilian

I found I got a significant increase in pain levels from being on only

T3 after being on armour. I believe it was the calcitonin that made

the difference and found that adding a little armour back in to the

equation helped a great deal with pain relief. Calcitonin is believed

to be a very powerful pain killer! Unfortunately I have not found my

exercise tolerance to have increased substantially though.

Luv Bella

>

> Quite nice to know this as I have really bad aches whenever I do any

> physical activity (even walking into town) and get very drowsy. Maybe

> Armour will help this.

>

> It would have been very nice if they including patients on combined

> therapy in this study

>

> Jonny

>

They'll get around to it one day Jonny. I think there will be great pressure very soon on these researchers to get researching ;o)

Luv - Sheila

Quite nice to know this as I have really bad aches whenever I do anyphysical activity (even walking into town) and get very drowsy. MaybeArmour will help this.It would have been very nice if they including patients on combinedtherapy in this studyJonny

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.7/1234 - Release Date: 20/01/2008 14:15

Talking of the Calcitonin ion Armour, my endocrinologist told me about the risk of osteoporisis in people taking high doses of thyroxine and being on it for a long time. He sent me for a bone scan about 4 years ago, and was amazed to find I had bones "as strong as an elephant" (his words). He sent me for another bone scan about a month ago, and I received a letter from him and he said he was delighted to tell me my bones were very healthy and strong. He is delighted because again, this is another reason for him to favour using Armour over synthetic.

Luv - Sheila

I found I got a significant increase in pain levels from being on only T3 after being on armour. I believe it was the calcitonin that made the difference and found that adding a little armour back in to the equation helped a great deal with pain relief. Calcitonin is believed to be a very powerful pain killer! Unfortunately I have not found my exercise tolerance to have increased substantially though.Luv Bella

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.7/1234 - Release Date: 20/01/2008 14:15