RemedySpot.com

Another gem!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Another little gem from Lowe MD.

.....as I sit here writing, this false belief of the endocrinology specialty is being used to persecute doctors—doctors who know the belief is wrong and who regularly relieve human suffering by violating the dictated guideline based on it. The United Kingdom’s Dr. Gordon Skinner is an eminent physician/scientist currently being persecuted. Many patients have told me that Dr. Skinner rescued them after endocrinologists had kept them suffering for years by denying them enough thyroid hormone to get well. On behalf of those patients and others who need rescuing from the specialty’s false belief, I ask that endocrinologists like Toft retract their scientifically-refuted belief, apologize for the harm the false belief has caused patients, and cease coercing other doctors to harm their patients through complying with the belief.

This appeal to Toft and his like-minded colleagues is urgent. My assessment is that millions of lives have been ruined by their false belief. And in my opinion, the horrors of terrorism pale when compared to the worldwide harm to humanity done by the endocrinology specialty’s tenacious promotion of this double standard for the treatment of hypothyroid patients

http://www.drlowe.com/emailnewsletter/2007archive10.htm