RemedySpot.com

Hi Sheila

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Did you get your salivary test done by NPTech Services. If so, do telephone them and explain that it was not your fault that the kit took so long to get back to them. There is still a backlog. Ask if you could be sent another kit free of charge as you cannot afford a new one.

When you see your GP to ask for a referral, point out to him what the Chairlady of the Panel said when she gave her judgement " "It is clear that you are a caring and compassionate doctor whose overwhelming concern is the care and well-being of your patients, many of whom have pleaded that you should be allowed to continue to practice."

Would you be prepared to see Dr Peatfield if your GP refuses to give you a referral Geraldine, because you need to get sorted as soon as possible.

Luv - Sheila

I am not sure whats causing me to feel like this - I am going through perimenopause which doesn't help - my thyroid is borderline high 3.12 and Ive just had my saliva samples back for cortisol levels. They are quite depressed but now the lab are saying that the samples might be unstable because it took a week for them to be returned. I paid a lot of money to have the sampels returned within the requested time frame but the postal service let me down. As you know, I would like to see Dr Skinner and I'm due to see my GP again to ask for a referral - its kind of stressful because if he refuses again I think I'll just crumble. I dont have the strength to keep going back and forth with this. I need some reliable blood tests for adrenals and thyroid - Ive set my hopes on seeing Dr Skinner but if I dont manage to see him, then I really do need to see a good endocrinologist or someone else who deals with thyroid issues and takes the same stance as Dr Skinner. Can anyone help me please? I feel too unwell to even think straight sometimes.Thanks for thinking of me.>> Hi Geraldine> > Sorry you have not been feeling well. Is there anything we can do to help. Is your unwellness caused by your thyroid problem?> > Luv - Sheila> >

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 14/01/2008 17:39

Hi Sheila and thank you for responding so quickly.

The test results were sent to Diagnos-Techs, Inc., They were

recommended to me. It is an American company - silly really as I

should have found someone over here I guess.

I intend to take a copy of Dr Skinners hearing and the highlighted

text of the Chairlady of the panel. If he remains stubborn and

refuses to refer me again, I will seriously consider seeing Dr

Peatfield. Do I still need a referal to see this doctor or can I

refer myself privately?

thanks Sheila.

Geraldine -

>

> Did you get your salivary test done by NPTech Services. If so, do

telephone them and explain that it was not your fault that the kit

took so long to get back to them. There is still a backlog. Ask if

you could be sent another kit free of charge as you cannot afford a

new one.

>

You don't need a referral to Dr Peatfield, that is why I suggested him. Do you live anywhere near Yorkshire because he has a clinic here in Ickornshaw Nr Skipton (Yorkshire/Lancashire Border) on 21/22/23rd March.

Good luck Geraldine.

Luv - Sheila

Hi Sheila and thank you for responding so quickly.The test results were sent to Diagnos-Techs, Inc., They were recommended to me. It is an American company - silly really as I should have found someone over here I guess.I intend to take a copy of Dr Skinners hearing and the highlighted text of the Chairlady of the panel. If he remains stubborn and refuses to refer me again, I will seriously consider seeing Dr Peatfield. Do I still need a referal to see this doctor or can I refer myself privately?thanks Sheila.Geraldine ->> Did you get your salivary test done by NPTech Services. If so, do telephone them and explain that it was not your fault that the kit took so long to get back to them. There is still a backlog. Ask if you could be sent another kit free of charge as you cannot afford a new one.>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 14/01/2008 17:39

> >

> > Did you get your salivary test done by NPTech Services. If so,

do

> telephone them and explain that it was not your fault that the

kit

> took so long to get back to them. There is still a backlog. Ask

if

> you could be sent another kit free of charge as you cannot afford

a

> new one.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------------

----------

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date:

14/01/2008 17:39

>

HI Geraldine

Go to our website www.tpa-uk.org.uk and look in the right hand column under TPA-UK News. There you will see where Dr Peatfield has his clinics and when he will be holding them. I am waiting for an update for the coming weeks and will shortly be updating this.

Lluv - Sheila

Re: Hi sheila

> >> > Did you get your salivary test done by NPTech Services. If so, do > telephone them and explain that it was not your fault that the kit > took so long to get back to them. There is still a backlog. Ask if > you could be sent another kit free of charge as you cannot afford a > new one.> > > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 14/01/2008 17:39>

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

Hi Cec

Sorry, but I was away in Dublin last week, and have not been able to go

through all of the messages. I have, however, now sent the list to you

privately. I hope this helps.

luv - Sheil

>

> I don't know if you seen my request last week, but could I have a list

> of endos in my region I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon and was

> going to ask my GP for a referral but I really don't want to see the

> one I see a few years ago a he made me feel so bad.

>

> Cec

>

Guest guest

Cecilia, I live in West Essex bordering on Herts so although we are not under the same PCT we must live fairly near each other. I would be interested to know how you get on.

If you want to contact me privately about local hospitals etc. and where you will be going please feel free to do so.

By the way is anyone in the West Essex or East Herts area managing to get T3 (or Armour) prescribed for them - even from a private doctor?

Lilian