RemedySpot.com

Good morning friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 2/24/2007 5:59:25 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, laurabutler6@... writes:

In just a little while now I will be taking (my hubby) to work, and then I will head on over to my first WW meeting. I'm really pumped up about it.

Oh - I thought it was yesterday you were going! Good for you, you will do fabulous!! Just remember, this way of life is easy to follow, you were doing really well on the diabetic "plan" you were following last year...

It's raining outside and my mind was just going a hundred miles an hour. Hey if your mind is doing all that work do we get exercise points for it????? LOL!!!!!!!!

OMG You are a riot !! I certainly hope so, let me know how many points they say you can earn!!

Well, any way, just thought I pop on here and tell you all that I hope you have a really great day. I'll try to get back on this afternoon and let you know how I did at the WW meeting. I am a mixture of nerves and excitement right now. As a lot of you know, I don't go many places by myself. I sure hope I'm not the only really really really fat one there.

You won't be. Sure, there will be people that are at goal, close to goal and/or working on getting at goal. It's a nice mix to hear how others are going about it. I love you all dearly, having gotten to eKnow you over the time I have been here, but there's just something about that face-to-face support. Wish I wouldn't have been so stubborn about going all this time LOL.

Can't wait to hear how it goes, .

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

• 11 months later...

Hi EveryoneGood morning, sorry went off to bed last night, I am sleeping well at least. I have some pain this morning but not like yesterday. I am chasing the endo secretary today for an appointment. Perhaps if its not to do with thyroid he will know what it is. I have read about the sphincter of oddi thing and think it is either that or adrenals. He cannot dismiss it as my husband has witnessed me vomit-ting on at least three occasions, I also have had times when i have just been heaving and kind of choking thought it was medication. Silly me. Anyway feeling a little better today although still a little nauseous. We will see, I just seem to sort one health issue out and another appears everytime. Carol X

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

http://yourtotalhealth.ivillage.com/sphincter-oddi-dysfunction.html

SOD is an uncommon disease, so it often takes a while for the diagnosis to be made. Typically, patients who suffer from biliary colic pain or recurrent pancreatitis are investigated for gallstone disease, and many are sent to surgery for gallbladder removal. In most people, gallstones are indeed the causative factor and the pains do not recur. In a small minority of patients, however, the pain continues. It is in these patients that further investigations are done, specifically to evaluate for SOD.

Lilian

Perhaps if its not to do with thyroid he will know what it is. I have read about the sphincter of oddi thing and think it is either that or adrenals.