RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: my good news About Armour fight

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Probably because you choose to use 'Plain text' rather than 'Rich Text' Bella. Go to your tool bar (if you use outlook Express) then click on 'Format' at the top and click Rich text - then open Carol's message again and see if it works.

Luv - Sheila

I can't seem to do anything with it, does anyone know why?Luv Bella>> Hi to everyone Please read this letter I recieved this morning from the consultant i saw, it has given me new hope, that the armour thyroid may well be on its way for me, and also that this really nice Dr. bothered to listen to me and go check out for himself aswell. > > > Carol > X> > > > > > _________________________________________________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1221 - Release Date: 12/01/2008 14:04

Hi,

Some browsers are twitchy about attachments because of the risk of

viruses. Have you tried saving it to disc? Then reading it.

I can't seem to do anything with it, does anyone know why?

Luv Bella

Hi there Bella wha do you mean can't you see the letter. Carol X Re: my good news About Armour fight

I can't seem to do anything with it, does anyone know why?

Luv Bella

>

> Hi to everyone Please read this letter I recieved this morning

from the consultant i saw, it has given me new hope, that the armour

thyroid may well be on its way for me, and also that this really

nice Dr. bothered to listen to me and go check out for himself

aswell.

>

>

> Carol

> X

>

>

>

>

>

>

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

____________ ___

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Some people use 'Plain text' (which means you can't really do any fancy stuff with writing or reading. Others use Rich Text, and they will be able to see your attachment. Bella uses Plain Text.

Luv - Sheila

Hi there Bella wha do you mean can't you see the letter.

Carol

X

Re: my good news About Armour fight

I can't seem to do anything with it, does anyone know why?Luv Bella>> Hi to everyone Please read this letter I recieved this morning from the consultant i saw, it has given me new hope, that the armour thyroid may well be on its way for me, and also that this really nice Dr. bothered to listen to me and go check out for himself aswell. > > > Carol > X> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _____________ ___> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile. / ;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 14/01/2008 17:39

Bella - open Outlook Express - go to your Tool Bar and click on 'Create Mail'. In that box, go to the 'Tool Bar 'again and click on 'Format' right at the top. On the drop down box, click on 'Rich Text' - then you can go and open Carol's message again and you should be able to see the letter. Let us know if this works - or not..

Luv - Sheila

Hi Carol,Sheila thought it might be something to do with the program I'm using to view the forum - internet explorer - but I can't see any way of changing the settings so as no one else seems to be having problems I decided not to make a fuss, lol! There's just a big blank space where I assume your letter should have been.Thanks for asking.Luv Bella>> Hi there Bella wha do you mean can't you see the letter.> > Carol > X>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.5/1228 - Release Date: 16/01/2008 09:01