RemedySpot.com

Re: Primary Care Trusts - Looking for help please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is this any good Sheila? Theres only 152 though.

http://www.networks.nhs.uk/189.php

On Jan 19, 2008 2:54 PM, sheilaturner <sheilaturner@...> wrote:

Dear Member

I am looking for some assistance.

I am in the process of preparing lists of all the people and organisations (apart from every endocrinologists in the UK) to send out the TPA-UK comments and references to the BTA's Statement on Armour thyroid and their Statement to T4/T3 combination therapy that is on their website. It is very important that our document is sent to as many people and organisations as possible, as well as the DoH and all medical schools.

Jon and Kim have kindly offered to do all the printing involved in this exercise free of charge for us, which is absolutely wonderful. I have a database of the names and addresses of every endocrinologists in the UK which is almost 4 years old, but this will enable Jon to put each doctors name and address at the top of the letter to make it more personal. This database is being updated by Ellie and but it is not ready yet, so some of the endocrinologists on the list might have moved on and new one's may have taken their place. I did have a list of all the Primary Care Trusts in the UK about 4 years ago, but it seems to have disappeared. I am hoping there is some kind person who would be willing (and happy) to create a new list of names and addresses, so I can send this to Jon too. I believe there are somewhere in the region of 300 odd.

Here is a link to all the PCT's addresses. I would point out that I do have all addresses for Scotland, so all I need is England, Wales and Northern Ireland.

http://www.nhs.uk/ServiceDirectories/Pages/PrimaryCareTrustListing.aspx

If you are able to help in any way, please let me know.

Luv - Sheila

I am taking about all the PCT's for the whole of the UK - England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales - not just England. There must be another link for the Northern Ireland and Wales lists. and will hunt for them when I have time. I have the ish ones. Can somebody copy and paste the UK list for me then please meanwhile.

Luv - Sheila

there are only 152 - Ive just checked on Binleys directory

Gill

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1230 - Release Date: 17/01/2008 16:59

Thanks , not sure what I want now, because I know , for instance, that there is a PCT for North Leeds, and a PCT for South Leeds - and similarly for Bradford, and loads for the different areas around London, and the other big cities. There is only one Leeds PCT showing in that particular list. I had had over 300 before for the whole of the UK.

Help me Gill - what am I talking about ??? Boo Hoo!

Luv - Sheila

On Jan 19, 2008 2:54 PM, sheilaturner <sheilaturnertpa-uk (DOT) org.uk> wrote:

Dear Member

I am in the process of preparing lists of all the people and organisations (apart from every endocrinologists in the UK) to send out the TPA-UK comments and references to the BTA's Statement on Armour thyroid and their Statement to T4/T3 combination therapy that is on their website. It is very important that our document is sent to as many people and organisations as possible, as well as the DoH and all medical schools.

Jon and Kim have kindly offered to do all the printing involved in this exercise free of charge for us, which is absolutely wonderful. I have a database of the names and addresses of every endocrinologists in the UK which is almost 4 years old, but this will enable Jon to put each doctors name and address at the top of the letter to make it more personal. This database is being updated by Ellie and but it is not ready yet, so some of the endocrinologists on the list might have moved on and new one's may have taken their place. I did have a list of all the Primary Care Trusts in the UK about 4 years ago, but it seems to have disappeared. I am hoping there is some kind person who would be willing (and happy) to create a new list of names and addresses, so I can send this to Jon too. I believe there are somewhere in the region of 300 odd.

Here is a link to all the PCT's addresses. I would point out that I do have all addresses for Scotland, so all I need is England, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Luv - Sheila

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1230 - Release Date: 17/01/2008 16:59

Amazing what you can find googling!!!! 3rd item on the page.

http://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Policyandguidance/Organisationpolicy/Healthreform/DH_4135663

On Jan 19, 2008 4:33 PM, sheilaturner <sheilaturner@...> wrote:

Thanks , not sure what I want now, because I know , for instance, that there is a PCT for North Leeds, and a PCT for South Leeds - and similarly for Bradford, and loads for the different areas around London, and the other big cities. There is only one Leeds PCT showing in that particular list. I had had over 300 before for the whole of the UK.

Luv - Sheila

On Jan 19, 2008 2:54 PM, sheilaturner <sheilaturner@...> wrote:

Dear Member

Luv - Sheila

I have just checked my list of all the Primary Care Trust email addresses that I have sent information to before - and there are 353..

Luv - Sheila

Gill

Sheila, Ive done them all on a spreadsheet!

G

Gill

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.6/1192 - Release Date: 21/12/07 13:17

NO - I DON'T BELIEVE IT !

What a poppet you are. That has saved me a load of worry.

Many thanks Gill

Luv - Sheila

Sheila, Ive done them all on a spreadsheet!

G

I am taking about all the PCT's for the whole of the UK - England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales - not just England. There must be another link for the Northern Ireland and Wales lists. and will hunt for them when I have time. I have the ish ones. Can somebody copy and paste the UK list for me then please meanwhile.

Luv - Sheila

My sanity is restored - I couldn't think what was going on. Thanks for 'googling' this as this has solved more problems than one - one of which will reduce the cost of postage at the end of the day.

More on that subject later....

luv - Sheila

http://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Policyandguidance/Organisationpolicy/Healthreform/DH_4135663

On Jan 19, 2008 4:33 PM, sheilaturner <sheilaturnertpa-uk (DOT) org.uk> wrote:

Luv - Sheila

Dear Member

Luv - Sheila

Can anybody find the lionk to show all the PCT's (or equivalent) in Wales and Northern Ireland, as I can't find them at the mo.

Luv - Sheila

On Jan 19, 2008 4:33 PM, sheilaturner <sheilaturnertpa-uk (DOT) org.uk> wrote:

Luv - Sheila

Dear Member

Luv - Sheila

This is because many PCTs were merged to reduce the overall numbers.

Gill

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.6/1192 - Release Date: 21/12/07 13:17

Hi Lilian, yes in a few places this did happen and some stayed the same - as I understand it this was to align pct and local authority areas, so that they could work better together - for example on the social care issues where some care is through health and others through social services (local authorities).

Gill

Ours did the opposite they split one PCT into three.

Lilian

Essex

This is because many PCTs were merged to reduce the overall numbers.