times I upped my dose to 100 daily (I have read all I can find about

hypothyroidism & pregnancy - thank you Sheila for the links too). What

is the link between low ferratin & hypothyroid? I hope you don't mind

all these questions, I don't feel very informed at the moment & would

love to know as much as possible before I make an appointment to see

my doctor!

Thanks

Hi

I am so sorory to hear that you have had yet another miscarriage. Life just is unbearable at times.

I am happy to tell you that Armour is responsible for many hypothyroid sufferers becoming pregnant. One of our members had a baby a few weeks ago after she had four miscarriages - and hopefully, we might have news any day now that Armour has done it again for another of our members. It is VITALLY important that anybody who is pregnant takes more thyroid hormone replacement that she has taken before.

Luv - Sheila

Hi, I posted an introduction a month or so ago. I did sadly have asecond miscarriage (in a row) & although I understand that 1 in 4pregnancies end in miscarriage, I am very aware that this has onlyhappened since becoming hypothyroid (after baby no. 4). I saw in anold posting that someone had had problems with miscarriages untiltaking Armour. Does anyone know if this might make a difference? Atthe moment I take 75 of levothyroxine one day & 100 the next. My TSHin September was 1.51. When I discovered that I was pregnant bothtimes I upped my dose to 100 daily (I have read all I can find abouthypothyroidism & pregnancy - thank you Sheila for the links too). Whatis the link between low ferratin & hypothyroid? I hope you don't mindall these questions, I don't feel very informed at the moment & wouldlove to know as much as possible before I make an appointment to seemy doctor!Thanks

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 06/01/2008 11:57

Thanks Sheila,

Is it important that Armour is taken or should Levothyroxine be ok? I've just found my results from a few weeks before I miscarried in December - T4 15, TSH 1.92. From what I've read those levels look ok?