RemedySpot.com

Welcome Newbies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everybody, and a very happy and healthy 2008 for each and every one of us.

We are attracting a lot of new members recently and I would like to welcome all our 'newbies' and welcome back also some of the 'oldies'. It is good to see that both and Gillian are back with us again. We look forward to you sharing your excellent research expertise with us Gillian. I hope everybody will introduce themselves to our members and let us know of your experience within the NHS (or lack of) in getting (or not) either a diagnosis or a treatment protocol that will give you back your health. We are here to learn from each other.

When you do write your introduction, please post your last thyroid function blood tests, together with the reference range for each test. You can get these from your doctor. I hope you get all the help and support you need, so please don't be shy in asking us questions, however trivial or however complex. We will do what we can to help you find some answers. I hope 2008 will be the year you will regain your health.

luv - Sheila