RemedySpot.com

Re: Starting Nutri Adrenals tomorrow (Sunday)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Barb

1 Will the Nutri Adrenals affect any tests Dr Burrows might do?

A) No. Dr B will not test your adrenals at this state, he will order you a full thyroid function test which includes TSH, Free T4 and Free T3. He might also request an test to see if you have antibodies to your thyroid to rule out Hashimoto's. Taking Nutri Adrenals will not affect these tests in any way.

2 How should I best start on the Nutri Adrenals? I seem to remember people suggesting starting small and increasing slowly. Could you give me a rough idea on how best to proceed?

It is usual to start by taking one tablet with your breakfast for a couple of days to make sure don't have any adverse effects. After that, add another tablet and take this with your lunch. Don't take any after 1.00p.m. because the extra adrenalin might keep you awake at night. Stay on that dose for a couple of weeks and see if you are feeling a little better,if so, stay on that dose. Many people however, feel they still need to add more so add another tablet after that time so you are taking 3 tablets. You can increase up to 4 tablets quite safely and often, if you are going through a particularly stressful time, you can add another tablet to help you at such a time.

Thanks so much.I also start a strict anti candida diet on Monday so I am going to have to be strong. Think of me!

Great way to start the New Year Barb and I will be thinking of you. Be encouraged that many members have had to resort to taking their health into their own hands have found it again- through sorting out their adrenal fatigue and getting rid of their candida - so if you want advice from anybody, just shout.

Luv - Sheila

Thanks again so much to you all.Love,Barb

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 02/01/2008 11:29