RemedySpot.com

Snippng posts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I see that a lot of people, not only new members, have not been snipping their posts, i.e. erasing all but a few lines of the message they are replying to.

There have been messages coming through that contain no less than 5 previous posts. That means that not only is the person sending the last message not doing it, but all those previous posters have not been doing it either.

I dread to think of the sheer frustration of digest readers having to wade through all those messages (and some are long) over and over again just to find the new message.

Could you please remember to erase all but a few lines of the message you are replying to.

If you are replying to several parts of a message specifically you can of course type your remarks in between, but could you please make sure your remarks are easily read as replies. Sometimes there are so many arrows that it is difficult to read who is sending the message and who is replying to it. Hopefully that makes sense to you.

Thanks

Lilian