RemedySpot.com

Successful With Weight Watchers? - OT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello, I have been slowly "coming back" from huge health issues with Dr. B's protocol .. with the iodoral and "prescribed" supplements. I am finally feeling motivated enough to try to do something about my weight .. which has skyrocketed (imo) in the past couple of years. The motivation has come back, I'm sure, because my health issues are finally getting in check. I thought I would ask (here) if anyone who has been following any kind of a very natural protocol has been successful with the Weight Watchers program? After hearing of several friends successes with this program, I logged on last week and signed up w/Weight Watchers .. on-line. I ask this question, because after really studying their site last night, to me it seems that WW really "advocates" a lot of low-fat, etc foods. In my mind I always have

sterred clear of any kind of prepared foods that advocated low fat, low (anything) really .. thinking that when they take one thing out, they substitute with something else that is totally unhealthy. Not sure if I'm right about that or not .. but that is what I remember my mother always saying while I was growing up. My other question, I guess would be with all of the supplements that I am on, I am wondering if those will be adding calories .. and how to figure that? Not sure if these are "relevant" questions or not. At least you can fill me on if you have been successful with this program, while continuing on your supplement program and remaining healthy? Thanks! ~Glo