RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: So fed up and need advice- normal TSH (agai...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I can tell you why your cholesterol rose Kim, it is one of the symptoms of hypothyroidism, mine went to over 10 and is down at 4.3 now that I am medicated. The result your shrink gave you was TSH which is thyroid stimulating hormone, they just put it badly. If you don't eat enough you will also gain weight Kim but I know that before I was diagnosed I would get so depressed that I had been so very good and eaten healthy foods and no rubbish and still gained weight.

What tests have you asked for Kim, £100 seems high from memory to me for T3/T4/TSH tests.

Luv nne

Thank you so much for your support. I am not sure about the TSH I think the shrink said Thyroid hormone was 1.7 and thats not the same as TSH so I

Kim, get every single bit of information you can lay your hands on that states about hypothyroidism, don't go to the appointment on your own either, take someone who will back you up and not be intimidated by the GP - it is your right to get a proper diagnosis, it drives me insane that people Bella are left to be so ill and they tell you stupid things like it is all in your head, you are depressed etc.

Luv nne

Again you are spot on. Frustrating as it is the more I ask the GP the more I think she feels its in my head and talk about counselling. I have read that many years ago if your