RemedySpot.com

Treatments

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DonI'd have to be almost in a wheelchair before I would take steroids for the Fibro. I'm not even ready for any heavy duty pain killers. I lean to the side of pot before that. Anything that they do have out their for the Fibro is definitely not good for the liver.For instance, yesterday and today have been the worst days I've had for a long time. It just means that I can't walk very far before I have to rest. Then today, we were at a Celebration of Life for a friend of ours and my hubby walked me to my vehicle because he knew I was hurting. He had driven the car up for this service because he went earlier than I did. Oh, I almost can't do stairs at all. Fortunately, we live in a mobile home, so there are not many stairs. I

made peace with the effects of the Fibro sometime ago, because there is so little one can do for it. Some time back, I posted here about grieving and that's the part I had to come to terms with the most. My life has simply changed entirely because of the Fibro!! Except for the times I've been on treatment, I hardly notice anything with my liver etc. It's always been the Fibro!!Now, a funny thing could happen tomorrow. I have at least a 3 hour drive to get to and you would think that the Fibro would kick up bad. But, likely I'll have a good day with it. Besides, I'm more excited because I'll be able to have a visit with my son before he goes to work.Gloria

Hi Gloria

I have collected some info on fibro in the links.

You might look at it and see if any of it is useful to you.

From my research on fibro, it is hard to diagnose, and I have not seen a cure.

Just a treatment involving steroids.

http://health. dir.groups. / group/HepCWebWar riors/links/ 010___HCV_ and_FIBROMYALGIA _001254351819/

love

don in ks

From: Gloria <gadamscan (DOT) ca>Subject: [ ] Treatments"Hep C Web Warriors" < >Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 5:49 PM

Seems to me that all of a sudden there is a whole lot of "big" news from the big Pharms about their version of a protease inhibitor!!Hope everyone understands that these inhibitor's are in conjunction with the Interferon and Ribavirn. Also, it seems that the only big pharm that is really close is the one with the Telapavir. At least they are announcing the stats from their Phase II studies, all the while that they are well into Phase III clinicals.Gloria

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!