RemedySpot.com

Dr Peatfield's Yorkshire Clinic and our TPA-UK Great Yorkshire Day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Member

If you would like an consultation with Dr Peatfield, or a follow-up appointment, he will be holding another Metabolic Clinic at my cottage on Friday 21st and Sunday 23rd March 2008.

On Saturday 22nd March, we will be holding yet another annual 'Yorkshire Get Together' at my cottage in Ickornshaw, between Skipton and Keighley - or near the Lancashire border. This will be our third gathering and everybody who has attended before will tell you what an enjoyable experience it is to meet each other. We usually meet up at my home, go down to the local hostelry for lunch and back to the cottage again for lots of chat. Dr Peatfield will, of course be there as usual, and I will try to see if Dr Skinner can attend this coming one too. In previous years, we have had members from as far afield as Scotland, Devon, Essex, Southamptom, Hull, Blackpool and other far-flung places. We have plenty of very good and inexpensive bed and breakfast facilities in the village, so if you would like to come, let me know and I will give you the telephone numbers of the landladies and you can book up well in advance.

My address is

Squirrel Cottage,

Ickornshaw

Cowling

Nr Keighley

BD22 0DH

....so use the RAC or AA route planner to see where we are.

Please let me know if you would like an appointment to see Dr Peatfield on either Friday or Sunday, or attend our Get Together (perhaps you would like both as many did last year.

Luv - Sheila