RemedySpot.com

Re: Niacin---B vitamin imbalances

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been exploring a slightly different model of how the B's work, that the balance of B's may be very unique for each individual. Pantothenic acid is one that might be good for a person with a weak sympathetic ANS, but cause anger as noted below in someone who has a dominant sympathetic ANS. This information is based on listening to the lectures of Dr. Gonazalez. It is worth it to purchase the long lecture over the shorter freebies. Much food for thought re mainstream and alternative orthodoxies. He cites exactly what research he bases his opinions on along with hhis clinical experience with 1000's of patients. The lectures are at: http://www.dr-gonzalez.com/online_audio.htmThese lectures are well worth listening to, in some of

them he goes into detail on the roles of various

nutrients on ANS balance, not just the B's.I used to take the B's in a standard balanced formula,

but now I am concentrating on the ones that support the sympathetic

nervous system over the parasympathetic branch of the ANS as a result of being tested for ANS dominance. I have adjusted my food and supplements according to this model. My health, mood, stress levels etc. have improved considerably in a short while as have my family members who have also adjusted their diets accordingly.This is another site that goes into a fair amount of detail on what anthropologists have been able to discover about human diet and health with lots of references. The linked section on B12 is here. (The site was developed by a long term vegetarian.) http://www.beyondveg.com/cat/topics/index.shtmlKarima--- In iodine , Shirley <pj20844@...> wrote:>> It is my understanding that serious imbalances> in B vitamin intakes can result in serious> nervous system symptoms. Particularly taking> pantothenic acid in large amounts can result in> extreme anger as well as other things of an> emotional nature. Guess we could Google this? pj