RemedySpot.com

Can you help with printing please.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Member

As most of you already are aware, The Daily Mail has been inundated with requests for further information about the diagnosis and treatment options of hypothyroidism, and of course, they are unable to help. We have asked the Telephonist to point them in the direction of our Hypothyroid Information Pack, which consists of 60 pages. Rolls Royce have yet again agreed to do me 300 copies (that is a LOT of paper) and and I will collate and spiral bound them ourselves - unless there are others living in Yorkshire or Lancashire who would like to pop over to help as it is fairly big job.

Now, the problem. Again, some of you are aware that I have been working on correcting the British Thyroid Associations' (Executive Committee) Statements on Armour Thyroid and the Combination T4/T3 Combination Therapy Statement that they have put on their website. My comments to their statements take up about 4 pages (of necessity) for each Statement, followed up with about another 5 pages of references to back up my comments. This makes approx 16/17 pages (which will be printed back to back). It is vital we send 'paper' copies out to the BTA et all, medical schools, the DoH, all Primary Care Trusts (over 300 from memory) all NHS endocrinologists - approx 800 and certain other organisations and individuals. We are talking roughly over 1000 copies x 16 pages.

Because I have just asked RR to print our Information Pack, I cannot go back right now and ask them to print my comments, and I am sure you will understand this. I am wondering whether there are any of our members who have connections to somebody (or a company) who would be willing to sponsor TPA-UK and do this printing for us - and we would, of course, give them publicity through our website.

Please contact me as a matter of urgency if you do know somebody, or are you a printer yourself *grins* hopefully. Any suggestions gratefully received.

Luv - Sheila