RemedySpot.com

Re: Mixing vegetables and other questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dont know bout everyone else but i most times dont even eat the 500 calories. i havent been eating the fruit because my weight loss was really slow and i didnt know why so i cut out the fruit and i have been losing 1 pd or more a day were before i wasnt losing any. and as far as mixing veggies, i mix lettuce with a small amount of tom. for a salad with grilled chicken on top. i only use sea salt for taste no dressing however my mother has been using vinegar with small amounts of splenda to taste. i dont use splenda myself i use stevia to sweeten things other veggies i do not mix. i only eat one. also i know everyone else dont do this but i have found one more veggie that doesnt effect my weight loss french style green beans with a little sea salt. they are really good. and i still lose when i eat them. hope this helps, michelleGREATER IS HE THAT IS WITHIN ME THAN HE THAT IS WITHIN THE WORLDCat <catswf63@...> wrote: I saw a post here recently that said that we could mix vegetables and that it was a typo we couldn't in both Dr S and KT's books. This is totally opposite of what I understood so trying to clarify. I thought we COULD NOT mix vegetables, as stated in Dr S's manuscript and also one spot in KT s book. I thought the second place where it said we could mix in KT's book was the typo. So which is it people? Can we mix veggies or no? Also what do you really busy people do when you can't get in two friuts and two meals? Has anyone ever combined the

fruits (like say eat a whole grapefruit in the AM and then no other fruit) or 200 grams of protien for one meal and then no other meal? I know not ideal and I try to get them in when I can as specified. I'm just looking for people who have tried this and what the results were on their weight loss. I had to do this yesterday (second VLCD) and my weight loss was 1.5 pounds compared to the 2.5 I lost the first day but I am thinking my results are very scewed as it was so early on in my program. ANyone else care to share how they're getting by such challenges and what the resulting results were from having to alter a bit? Thank you to anyone who responds with advice. Day 1 -2.5 Day 2 -1.5 __________________________________________________________ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.