RemedySpot.com

Buy-HCG.com? anyone shop here before?....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Where are the best sites to buy HCG? How much total should i need

total to complete phase 2? Do they usually send mixing instructions?

Is there any practitioners in the Seattle area that will administer

the HCG for me? Is there anyone here that is in the seattle Area who

is currently doing or has done the weightloss protocol and wants to

exchange information and maybe share ideas and tips? Im starting to

get frustrated with the lack of information with the HCG and i dont

even know where to began or who to turn to to administer the shots or

if this is something i can possibly do my self. Please help me! I'll

do whatever i can to return the favor.

Thank you for any information giving,

jamie

I'm new to this group and have been reading the messages. Seems to be

several people getting ripped off from some companies out there. Not

good. I think someone had mentioned that there is a list of places to

buy in the files section of the but there are so many files

not sure which one to look under. Does anyone know which specific file

it's under. Also, anyone doing the protocol in the Denver area?

Thanks

Liz

pport , " Harry Ballzonya " <jamesbotsch@...> wrote:

>

> Where are the best sites to buy HCG? How much total should i need

> total to complete phase 2? Do they usually send mixing instructions?

> Is there any practitioners in the Seattle area that will administer

> the HCG for me? Is there anyone here that is in the seattle Area who

> is currently doing or has done the weightloss protocol and wants to

> exchange information and maybe share ideas and tips? Im starting to

> get frustrated with the lack of information with the HCG and i dont

> even know where to began or who to turn to to administer the shots or

> if this is something i can possibly do my self. Please help me! I'll

> do whatever i can to return the favor.

>

> Thank you for any information giving,

>

> jamie

>

Oh, Dah, its under "general ordering and mixing" in the files section

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Harry Ballzonya" <jamesbotsch@...>

Where are the best sites to buy HCG? How much total should i needtotal to complete phase 2? Do they usually send mixing instructions?Is there any practitioners in the Seattle area that will administerthe HCG for me? Is there anyone here that is in the seattle Area whois currently doing or has done the weightloss protocol and wants toexchange information and maybe share ideas and tips? Im starting toget frustrated with the lack of information with the HCG and i donteven know where to began or who to turn to to administer the shots orif this is something i can possibly do my self. Please help me! I'lldo whatever i can to return the favor.Thank you for any information giving,jamie

Hi, I understand your frustration. When I first started there were many other people on this site who answered every question I had. Now, its sometimes hard to get one person to answer. The files on this site are great. It takes time, but is well worth it. Phase 2 lasts anywhere from 21 days to 45 days, so depending on how much you want to lose, will determine how much to order. I ordered the 1500, X 3, which was enough for 21 days. each ampule of the 1500 is good for 1 week of injections. average weight loss for myself and others in my area is 20 # in 3 weeks. We buy our HCG from drugdelivery.ca. there are no mixing instructions sent with the HCG, but there is in the files on this site. The shots are very easy to give to yourself. My friend who is also on this protocol thought there was no way she could give herself shots because of a fear of needles, now can't believe how easy it really

is. I will be starting my second round on phase 2 on Feb 1st. Can't wait to get back on and feel so much better!!!! Take some time and read over the files section. It will help you with any questions you may have. I will be checking on line again daily now since I'm gearing up to start again if you have any further questions. This is a great way to lose weight and get healthy again. Good LuckHarry Ballzonya <jamesbotsch@...> wrote: Where are the best sites to buy HCG? How much total should i need total to

complete phase 2? Do they usually send mixing instructions? Is there any practitioners in the Seattle area that will administer the HCG for me? Is there anyone here that is in the seattle Area who is currently doing or has done the weightloss protocol and wants to exchange information and maybe share ideas and tips? Im starting to get frustrated with the lack of information with the HCG and i dont even know where to began or who to turn to to administer the shots or if this is something i can possibly do my self. Please help me! I'll do whatever i can to return the favor. Thank you for any information giving, jamie

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.