RemedySpot.com

Re MD for protocol in Texas...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI All, Does anyone know of a practictioner for the 'real protocol' anywhere in the Houston, Austin, Texas area ??? Thanks< Ka <nelsonpaula@...> wrote: Hi, I understand your frustration. When I first started there were many other people on this site who answered every question I had. Now, its sometimes hard to get one person to answer. The files on this site are great. It takes time, but is well worth it. Phase 2 lasts anywhere from 21 days to 45 days, so depending on how

much you want to lose, will determine how much to order. I ordered the 1500, X 3, which was enough for 21 days. each ampule of the 1500 is good for 1 week of injections. average weight loss for myself and others in my area is 20 # in 3 weeks. We buy our HCG from drugdelivery.ca. there are no mixing instructions sent with the HCG, but there is in the files on this site. The shots are very easy to give to yourself. My friend who is also on this protocol thought there was no way she could give herself shots because of a fear of needles, now can't believe how easy it really is. I will be starting my second round on phase 2 on Feb 1st. Can't wait to get back on and feel so much better!!!! Take some time and read over the files section. It will help you with any questions you may have. I will be checking on line again daily now since I'm gearing up to start again if you have any further

questions. This is a great way to lose weight and get healthy again. Good LuckHarry Ballzonya <jamesbotsch > wrote: Where are the best sites to buy HCG? How much total should i needtotal to complete phase 2? Do they usually send mixing instructions?Is there any practitioners in the Seattle area that will administerthe HCG for me? Is there anyone here that is in the seattle Area whois currently doing or has done the weightloss protocol and wants toexchange information and maybe share ideas and tips? Im starting toget frustrated with the lack of information with the HCG and i donteven know where to began or who to turn to to administer the shots orif this is something i can possibly do my self. Please help me! I'lldo whatever i can to return the favor.Thank you for any information

giving,jamie Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.