>

> I am about to begin the HCG Protocol Diet and I am wondering if others

> who have had success with this diet followed the strict guidelines

> about make-up, moisturizers, conditioner, etc. I want to be

> successful in my weight loss journey, but the restrictions on common

> beauty products seem so extreme. Has everyone discontinued all use of

> these products?

>

Actually, there are many health food store brands that still would not be acceptable on the diet. You need to find products that do not contain edible or digestible oils, such as Na-PCA spray.

CC

Guide to Implementing the Weight Loss Cure http://www.weightlosscureonline.com

DO NOT ORDER FROM THE LINK ABOVE. As a member of this group, you can get my over 100-page eBook for $19.95 by sending it to me at this email address (apracticalidealist at dot com) through PayPal "Send Money" tab on www.paypal.com. Then I email you the eBook. I cannot refund the discount to you if you order from www.weightlosscureonline.com by mistake.

ALERT: Please use an email that is NOT comcast.net since the files cannot be sent there successfully. PayPal tries to get you to use your checking account rather than a credit card if you have multiple forms of payment set up. However, this causes a week's wait until your eCheck clears before I can send your eBook. For faster access to the eBook, use a credit card instead if you can.

From: Lela <jibbie49@...> Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 6:30:53 PMSubject: Re: beauty products ???

Go to the Health Food Store and buy these products. You don't have to"discontinue" using them.

Hi

Thanks so much for your response. I think I will try my best to stick to the guidelines. I guess a month or so without make up isn't so bad if I can drop 30-40 lbs in the process.

From: <ginkneefur_2000@...> Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 6:31:38 PMSubject: Re: beauty products ???

I have donr 2 rounds of the protocol. THe first one I followed the strict guidelines and lost a good 40 lbs. The second one I didn't follow so closley and didn't lose as much. Do want you think is best but when I start my thrid round on the 1st I will be following by the guidelines.>> I am about to begin the HCG Protocol Diet and I am wondering if others> who have had success with this diet followed the strict guidelines> about make-up, moisturizers, conditioner, etc. I want to be> successful in my weight loss journey, but the restrictions on common> beauty products seem so extreme. Has everyone discontinued all use of> these

products?>