Guest guest

• 6 months later...
Guest guest

Why don't you cut up a whole bunch of fruits n veggies and have them in

preportioned bags. Grill some chicken or shrimp and make lettuce wraps and put

in bags...grab an insulated bag to keep things cool. This is how I take my

lunch to work everyday. I make extra meat when I cook so its aways on hand. And

as soon as I get home from the store I chop and bag the fruits n veggies so

there is no excuse! :) you can do this. A little extra time on sunday eveing can

set you up for a week of success.

com>

Sent:Fri 7/10/09 1:48 pm

Subj: Fast food

I am in a bind with pretty much starving myself the last few days.  My husband

plays basketball 2 nights a week, my son plays baseball one night and my

daughter plays volleyball one night.  Well after getting off I have time to get

the kidos ready for whatever game, and we head off.  Well after the games we

(they) grab fast food and I don't eat, because of course I can't have that.  Is

there any type of fast food that I can pick up that anyone knows of?  I am

drinking the water, but I am not eating!

sasat @ 77

Guest guest

Of course I don't know what fast food franchises are in your area but Mcs, 's both have salads available. So you don't eat the chow mein noodles on the Asian Chicken one and no packaged salad dressing.

You can always eat the burger (after you use a napkin to remove the extra fat) and lettuce, tomato. onion, pickle and throw out the sesame seed bun with the special sauce. Don't order a cheeseburger.

KFC now has grilled chicken so just order the item and carry your own drink in your drinker.

I get water with lemon slices at restaurants and add my own sweetener and I have no cal lemonade.

Or, take your own food OR, help your family to break the autopilot to the fast food outlet and go home and eat more nutritious food? I know, scandalous. I know the instant nature of it is hard to resist but it will be better for all eventually.

Start something in the oven or slow cooker while you're all gone to the game so it will be ready when you get home. Have the kids HELP with getting the food together for the dinner.

How old are your kiddos? If they are old enough to play basketball, baseball, and volleyball, can they not dress and get themselves ready so you can throw something into the oven/crockpot/steamer? My mother used to say, when I needed her to do something for me, "Guess I will have to go on your Honeymoon if you can't learn to do these things for yourself." That has an element of history back to the times when people got married first but you get the idea.

"If you can't get your stuff together, maybe I will have to sit in the dugout with you and hand you your bat and glove when it is your turn." You can get the idea.

I don't go anywhere without a large 64 ounce insulated Pilot Truck Stop drinker I have and fill several times a day. Meetings, get togethers, driving in the car, riding in the car, etc., by me while watching TV. I am a DRINKER and start at a gallon a day and go up when thirsty and always have.

Judith

From: angela thomas <amthomaz77@...> Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 1:48:13 PMSubject: Fast food

I am in a bind with pretty much starving myself the last few days. My husband plays basketball 2 nights a week, my son plays baseball one night and my daughter plays volleyball one night. Well after getting off I have time to get the kidos ready for whatever game, and we head off. Well after the games we (they) grab fast food and I don't eat, because of course I can't have that. Is there any type of fast food that I can pick up that anyone knows of? I am drinking the water, but I am not eating!sasat @ 77