RemedySpot.com

Re: sublingual HCG questions-Jai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you Jai for responding

But from what I have been reading...166iu daily isn't quite enough. But I understand the concept. I know most have been taking 333iu's daily and then taking 166iu twice a day...If that is what you were meaning..

I had thought about mixing all 5 vials to give me 5000iu's...I just don't want it to lose it's potency too soon..

Thanks again

TJ

From: tlc4u77 (DOT) com <tlc4u77 (DOT) com>Subject: sublingual HCG questionsDate: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 8:31 PM

Hello again, was wondering if someone could help me please. I have some questions about how to mix HCG sublingually. I posted earlier, and my question didn't get answered. I don't have the normal 1500/5000 iu vials like everyone else. I have 1000iu vials and would like to know how to mix this for sublingual. How much of the silver and how much of the B12. Also, who came up with the sublingual and how did they know to mix it this way. I mean it only says IM injection in the original manuscript. So was wondering if anyone knew where this method came from. Another thing too, why do you have to take it twice a day? Because of the hunger?

Someone please respond if they know...I want to make sure I do this right..and any links would be great behind the history part of who came up with this method

Thanks in advance

TJ

I took 166 dose once a day and it worked just fine. And my friends i told about the diet also did it that way and it worked just fine. I hold it longer though for at least 20-30 minutes.

I use the 5000 and it never lost its potency, even when i'd take a couple days off.

I guess the best way would be to test it out and see what works for you. I noticed that one dose was fine for me when I would forget to take my night time dose and when I'd take it in the morning, I'd feel the hcg working. I know what the feeling feels like when the hcg is working. Anyway good luck to you.

From: tlc4u77 (DOT) com <tlc4u77 (DOT) com>Subject: sublingual HCG questionsDate: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 8:31 PM

Hello again, was wondering if someone could help me please. I have some questions about how to mix HCG sublingually. I posted earlier, and my question didn't get answered. I don't have the normal 1500/5000 iu vials like everyone else. I have 1000iu vials and would like to know how to mix this for sublingual. How much of the silver and how much of the B12. Also, who came up with the sublingual and how did they know to mix it this way. I mean it only says IM injection in the original manuscript. So was wondering if anyone knew where this method came from. Another thing too, why do you have to take it twice a day? Because of the hunger?

Someone please respond if they know...I want to make sure I do this right..and any links would be great behind the history part of who came up with this method

Thanks in advance

TJ