RemedySpot.com

RE: Tried and true - HGI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, I am guessing that you have already made the purchase. I tend to be a bit conservative about what I inject in my body. I thought the HGI company was great for customer service and reliability. Some people worry about ampoules. HGI provides a powder, which you mix. I am not affliated with HGI - I just had good luck on the Simeon protocol using HCG from HGI. Let us know how you are doing.

Suzu

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of jasminemartinez76Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 9:49 AM Subject: Newbie

Hola All HCG pro's!!!Just interested in finding out where you all have purchased your HCG from? I'm very intested in starting the program using Dr. Simeon's protocol. So far I've contacted HCG Medical(have not purchased yet), but it looks like they encourage you to use T's supplements. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.Also wanted to know if you all are taking the eleotin teas/pills (or any other supplements besides the wulong tea) in conjuction with your HCG? I'm going to try to search for the answers on the "files". I'm pretty sure someone else has asked the same ?'s in the past.Please Advise . .ThanksJasmine from ATL.