RemedySpot.com

how many shots a week

Rate this topic

Guest guest

you're wasting your time and moneyOn Jan 15, 2008 7:28 PM, Larry M. Cowles <lmcowles@...> wrote:

Is your doctor Dr. Weston? That is the one I am going to and they are doing

the same thing! I'm not very impressed with them.

how many shots a week

> I have just found this group. I have an appointment with a doctor

> in n.c. He only gives one shot a week and it is 35 units. He doesnt

> have a gorging time , only a 500 calorie diet. I am afraid it will be

> a waste of time. I am interested in doing it the doctor simeons way

> but i dont know how or where to get started. Could someone please

> help. Does anyone go to a doctor for this? Anywhere in north

> carolina? thank for all the help, cindy

>

>

>

>

>

thanks for the advice I am already ordering from elsewhere! I am just using them for the phentermine.

how many shots a week> I have just found this group. I have an appointment with a doctor> in n.c. He only gives one shot a week and it is 35 units. He doesnt> have a gorging time , only a 500 calorie diet. I am afraid it will be> a waste of time. I am interested in doing it the doctor simeons way> but i dont know how or where to get started. Could someone please> help. Does anyone go to a doctor for this? Anywhere in north> carolina? thank for all the help, cindy>>>>>

Thanks for all the responses to my question. The doctor is Dr.

Girouard in statesville, n.c. I also checked into a Dr. Holmes in

salisbury, n.c. He gives two shots a week and a low calorie diet. I

think that people are losing weight because of the phenterimine and

the low calorie diet, not the hcg. Can anyone tell me where to get the

hcg and how to get started. Thanks

Dear ,I used to live in North Carolina when I started this protocol (3 months ago). I couldn't find anyone in NC who would prescribe hcg. I have been using Native Healing Ways as my supplier. I like them because I don't have to mess around with mixing my own shots, they come already loaded into the syringe. Their information is as follows. My dealings with them have been very positive and they are most helpful. Native Healing Ways Contact: Natasha, Brock, or Tina West Hampton Street Greer, South Carolina Telephone: 864-879-9951 Website: hcgdiet.comI hope this helps you.Sincerely,Yanna Schwabcgbadgett <cgbadgett@...> wrote: I have just found this group. I have an appointment with a doctor in n.c. He only gives one shot a week and it is 35 units. He doesnt have a gorging time , only a 500 calorie diet. I am afraid it will be a waste of time. I am interested in doing it the doctor simeons way but i dont know how or where to get started. Could someone please help. Does anyone go to a doctor for this? Anywhere in north carolina? thank for all the help, cindy

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.