RemedySpot.com

sublingual HCG questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello again, was wondering if someone could help me please. I have some questions about how to mix HCG sublingually. I posted earlier, and my question didn't get answered. I don't have the normal 1500/5000 iu vials like everyone else. I have 1000iu vials and would like to know how to mix this for sublingual. How much of the silver and how much of the B12. Also, who came up with the sublingual and how did they know to mix it this way. I mean it only says IM injection in the original manuscript. So was wondering if anyone knew where this method came from. Another thing too, why do you have to take it twice a day? Because of the hunger?

Someone please respond if they know...I want to make sure I do this right..and any links would be great behind the history part of who came up with this method

Thanks in advance

TJ

Hi,

I don't know who came up with the method but i know it works. For the 1000 vial, you mix it the same way but do the math differently. So 1000/166 = 6. So I would do 1 dropper of collodial silver and 5 droppers of b-12. For sublingual i use the droppers as my dose measurement and am not that strict about it. I only take it once a day in the morning because I found that worked just fine. You can test it out yourself and if you need 2 doses a day...then go with that...but I tell you, 1 dose works just fine and maybe even better.

But if you have severl 1000 vials, you might as well jsut mix them all at once 5 at a time so it would be like mixing a 5000 vial.

hope that helps.

From: tlc4u77@... <tlc4u77@...>Subject: sublingual HCG questions Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 8:31 PM

Hello again, was wondering if someone could help me please. I have some questions about how to mix HCG sublingually. I posted earlier, and my question didn't get answered. I don't have the normal 1500/5000 iu vials like everyone else. I have 1000iu vials and would like to know how to mix this for sublingual. How much of the silver and how much of the B12. Also, who came up with the sublingual and how did they know to mix it this way. I mean it only says IM injection in the original manuscript. So was wondering if anyone knew where this method came from. Another thing too, why do you have to take it twice a day? Because of the hunger?

Someone please respond if they know...I want to make sure I do this right..and any links would be great behind the history part of who came up with this method

Thanks in advance

TJ