RemedySpot.com

Re: Can a zero calorie diet hurt your weight loss?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

umm well the zero calorie thing is not a good thing for anybody with or without hcg in your body 500 is and should be the limit. and if you are going to cut out something the fruit would have been my first choice. try the chicken twice daily instead. maybe now that you have been without food this long you should go back to eating the 500 calories and see if you get any better results. i dont know im almost new here myself but it would be a wise decision. and please for the love of GOD do away with splenda, its a man made chemical and horrible for your body, i am using stevia, it comes from a tree, its very sweet and maybe not the best choice but better than splenda or aspartame, they are toxic to your body i wouldnt give them to my dog. but im sure that everyone else will chime in with some info for you, as i said im new myself to this, im just a little concerned bout your health at this point. hope this helps, michelleGREATER IS HE THAT IS WITHIN ME THAN HE THAT IS

WITHIN THE WORLDlosefast <losefast@...> wrote: Hi Guys, Not sure if any of you have tried this, and please don't kill me if you think what i am doing is dumb :-) I started at 254 pounds weight and I am 5' 9", and this is first time in life I am doing anything to lose weight, and I started with HCG. I started with the exact protocol, but after 10 days (10 injections) and only a 5 pound loss overall grew impatient and possibly greedy.Decided to cut back on as much as I can, and turns out with HCG in my system I am able

to handle hunger pangs easily. next 6 days stayed on two apples a day with liberal dose of water and lots of zero calorie tea...I use Splenda as artificial sweetener. progress was okay till day 18 and I measured 243 on that day.And then its has stopped. After day 21 I decided to lose the two apples as well..and now its day 25 on water and tea.but I have not lost a bloody ounce of weight. I know it was desperate of me to go completely starving...but then I wanted to reach 200 lbs as soon as possible. Comments guys...?

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

,Thank you for your response.I am at a point I will try anything...so I guess your suggestion of going back to original protocol is the best advice at this time.I can not go down anywhere on my calories as eating NOTHING has let me down ...nowhere else left to go :-)At least I eliminated that possibility/idea I guess...!And yes I will never use Splenda again...I was ignorant...and mistook it to be something suggested in the protocol.Going straight to the Whole Foods looking for Stevia.Thank you for everything . Re: Can a zero calorie diet hurt your weight loss?

umm well the zero calorie thing is not a good thing for anybody with or without hcg in your body 500 is and should be the limit. and if you are going to cut out something the fruit would have been my first choice. try the chicken twice daily instead. maybe now that you have been without food this long you should go back to eating the 500 calories and see if you get any better results. i dont know im almost new here myself but it would be a wise decision. and please for the love of GOD do away with splenda, its a man made chemical and horrible for your body, i am using stevia, it comes from a tree, its very sweet and maybe not the best choice but better than splenda or aspartame, they are toxic to your body i wouldnt give them to my dog. but im sure that everyone else will chime in with some info for you, as i said im new myself to this, im just a little concerned bout your health at this point. hope this helps, michelleGREATER IS

HE THAT IS WITHIN ME THAN HE THAT IS

WITHIN THE WORLD

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

something else did you load good the first two days, i did i gained 8 pds and lost those 8 pds plus 2 more the first 3 days, pretty good but then my lose slowed down even staled for more than a week over all i lost 18 pds on 29 days had to quit a bit early one of my younger brothers lost or burned my next round of hcg. ugh! so now im waiting on my next supply of it to get here, and im on p3 just started that today. also have you noticed any inches lost? i kept complaining bout not losing enough and everyone pointed out to me the inches lost which were pretty good, i went from a 16 sometimes 17 to now a 13. with my 18 pound loss. not bad but i do want the scale to move more the next round so dont get discouraged just keep on keeping on it will work for you i have faith. michelleGREATER IS HE THAT IS WITHIN ME THAN HE THAT IS WITHIN THE WORLDlosefast <losefast@...> wrote: Hi Guys, Not sure if any of you have tried this, and please don't kill me if you think what i am doing is dumb :-) I started at 254 pounds weight and I am 5' 9", and this is first time in life I am doing anything to lose weight, and I started with HCG. I started with the exact protocol, but after 10 days (10 injections) and only a 5 pound loss overall grew impatient and possibly greedy.Decided to cut back on as much as I can, and turns out with HCG in my system I am able to handle hunger pangs easily. next 6 days stayed on two apples a day with liberal dose of water and lots of zero calorie tea...I

use Splenda as artificial sweetener. progress was okay till day 18 and I measured 243 on that day.And then its has stopped. After day 21 I decided to lose the two apples as well..and now its day 25 on water and tea.but I have not lost a bloody ounce of weight. I know it was desperate of me to go completely starving...but then I wanted to reach 200 lbs as soon as possible. Comments guys...?

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

I think most of us know how you feel. Its so frustrating to do everything you know to do and still not lose. In the book, it talks about the fat being restructured and moved to a different site on your body that needs more structural fat, so even if the scale does not move, your fat is, and its going where you need it to go. It also talks about if you eat too few calories, you will not lose any weight or fat, because your body goes into starvation mode and holds unto all the calories and fat that comes in, due to not knowing when it will get food again. So, when you cut back, your body went into that mode and did not allow your body to lose. You may start losing if you continued that way, but by the time your body allows you to lose, I would think there would be damage to your organs and that will cause you further problems in the future. It is best to follow the diet closely. Splenda is not good and should be replaced with stevia

if you need a sweetenerI have lost 30 pounds in my first round, am now waiting for my next shipment and will be back at it. Hang in there, you CAN do this. a losefast <losefast@...> wrote: Hi Guys, Not sure if any of you have tried this, and please don't kill me if you think what i am doing is dumb :-) I started at 254 pounds weight and I am 5' 9", and this is first time in life I am doing anything to lose weight, and I started with HCG. I started with the exact protocol, but after 10 days (10 injections)

and only a 5 pound loss overall grew impatient and possibly greedy.Decided to cut back on as much as I can, and turns out with HCG in my system I am able to handle hunger pangs easily. next 6 days stayed on two apples a day with liberal dose of water and lots of zero calorie tea...I use Splenda as artificial sweetener. progress was okay till day 18 and I measured 243 on that day.And then its has stopped. After day 21 I decided to lose the two apples as well..and now its day 25 on water and tea.but I have not lost a bloody ounce of weight. I know it was desperate of me to go completely starving...but then I wanted to reach 200 lbs as soon as possible. Comments guys...?

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.