RemedySpot.com

New to group-NW OKC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello group! New member in Oklahoma City-looking for a few people in the OKC area. Maybe we can get support from each other.A little about me: Main Purpose: -Diabetes is RAMPANT on my dad's side (17 relatives who either have or have had it) AND;-I'm getting divorced and go to trial in a few months; They say the best revenge is living well and I say the second best revenge is LOOKING GOOD!-I'm 36-5'2"-168 lbs. (as of November 21, 2008)-Goal Weight: 110-120 (I've been this weight before, even after my kids!)-I have a 13 yr. old daughter and a 15 yr.old son and-Full-time student at OU so I'm in Norman ALOT.Today is the first day of my 2nd month-I've lost 16lbs this month. I could have done better, but I have my teenagers every other week and cooking for them when they're here tends to lend itself to cheating a bit! But, I've gotten creative with the meals and have even eaten out twice and managed to create the kind of meal I needed to eat (much to the somewhat bewilderment of the servers). The meals didn't add anything and I managed to lose a pound or two the next day. But I'm worried that with the every other week thing that it may take me twice as long, or longer, to shed the weight.BTW, I'm using the Releana...I'm going to do some research on possibly saving some money and buying off the internet or whatever I need to do. I know that it probably would save me money in the long run! (Currently going to The Broadway Clinic).I look forward to learning more, meeting other Hcg users and, hopefully, making some contacts in the NW OKC area! I'll take all the help I can get!okcgal1