RemedySpot.com

excellence

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 7 years later...

Received this in an email this morning from a friend in India. Enjoy! hugs Carlene

"Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. You are whatyou repeatedly do.I figured this out that Excellence cannot be achieved overnight.It has to be a mindset to start with and then a powerful force tobe consistent and wanting excellence at all times. Excellence is directly linked to your Identity. The way you seeyourself will determine what you want from yourself. If youalways strive for excellence then you take actions on thoselines. And Excellence will only be noticed and not mediocrity. Sowhats you choice? Excellence right! Praveen Sherman

This is wonderfully put, I try to live this daily and it feels so good that I have acheived this. Thanks for putting this out there Carlene, have a great day!

By the way Carlene, I don't recall if I have formally welcomed you back and congratulated you on becoming our new leader. I look forward to being a member under your leadership. You and I have been involved in this group since Dom owned it and have grown so much with your knowledge and ability to work with others. Thank you for giving us your time in this group; this can be a thankless job. Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Hugs /FL

From: Carlene <carlene.grimshaw@...>Subject: Re: Excellence Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 4:36 PM

Received this in an email this morning from a friend in India. Enjoy! hugs Carlene

"Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. You are whatyou repeatedly do.I figured this out that Excellence cannot be achieved overnight.It has to be a mindset to start with and then a powerful force tobe consistent and wanting excellence at all times. Excellence is directly linked to your Identity. The way you seeyourself will determine what you want from yourself. If youalways strive for excellence then you take actions on thoselines. And Excellence will only be noticed and not mediocrity. Sowhats you choice? Excellence right! Praveen Sherman

- I so appreciate your positive welcome and encouraging support.

We do go back a long way to Dom's group ownership days. It certainly has

been a journey of learning experiences and knowledge gained from many

valuable sources.

Also, thanks for sharing with us how you have achieved excellence and

" live this daily. " This is something to be admired. Hope you, and all,

have a peaceful, happy day.

Thanks again, .

hugs Carlene

>

>

> From: Carlene carlene.grimshaw@...

> Subject: Re: Excellence

>

> Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 4:36 PM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

> Received this in an email this morning from a friend in India.

Enjoy! hugs Carlene

> " Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. You are what

> you repeatedly do.

>

> I figured this out that Excellence cannot be achieved overnight.

> It has to be a mindset to start with and then a powerful force to

> be consistent and wanting excellence at all times.

>

> Excellence is directly linked to your Identity. The way you see

> yourself will determine what you want from yourself. If you

> always strive for excellence then you take actions on those

> lines. And Excellence will only be noticed and not mediocrity. So

> whats you choice? Excellence right!

>

>

> Praveen Sherman

>

You're very welcome, Carlene; I meant every word. Hugs

From: Carlene <carlene.grimshaw@...>Subject: Re: Excellence Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 6:11 PM

- I so appreciate your positive welcome and encouraging support.We do go back a long way to Dom's group ownership days. It certainly hasbeen a journey of learning experiences and knowledge gained from manyvaluable sources.Also, thanks for sharing with us how you have achieved excellence and"live this daily." This is something to be admired. Hope you, and all,have a peaceful, happy day.Thanks again, .hugs Carlene>>> From: Carlene carlene.grimshaw@ ...> Subject: Re: Excellence> > Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 4:36 PM>>>

Â>>>>> Received this in an email this morning from a friend in India.Enjoy! hugs Carlene> "Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. You are what> you repeatedly do.>> I figured this out that Excellence cannot be achieved overnight.> It has to be a mindset to start with and then a powerful force to> be consistent and wanting excellence at all times.>> Excellence is directly linked to your Identity. The way you see> yourself will determine what you want from yourself. If you> always strive for excellence then you take actions on those> lines. And Excellence will only be noticed and not mediocrity. So> whats you choice? Excellence right!>>> Praveen Sherman>