RemedySpot.com

Using the Holiday season to grow more positive (even in overwhelm)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As a composer and performer of ancient healing and transformational music who lives in the Holy land, I was motivated to explore the holidays (whose focal point IS the holy land) as a motivator for connection and creating true peace.

I went to an ancient cave outside of Nazareth and recorded. The positive vibes of so many generations of people having come before us infiltrated every pore in my body. I gave myself over to it and had an experience singing, not quite like I have every had before.

Wouldn't it be amazing to see what would happen, if we gave ourselves over to the positive impact of all those who came before us, and all those in our midst today (even those whom we think provide us just the opposite!)? The day I chose to go to the cave, I actually was in a tender sore space, healing the wound of a major dissappointment.

Just a few minutes ago, I received this email from a colleague who had given the music as a gift to a client of hers.

It was like music sung directly from my heart. It was beyond listening, it was more like being music. Eliana manifests the living deity in the now of her musical perfection given as a sacrifice and offering of recorded prayer of art.

I share this with you in hopes that you will trust your own goodness, and share it during the holidays. Please remember that even our foibles, and mistakes (like Asian woman so beautifully wrote about) are opportunites for us to grow and heal in love.

The holidays are a perfect time to practice. You can download a free sample of the music here. You can see pics of the cave here . If you really are moved by it, please give it as a gift of peace - it truly is.

All the best,Eliana Gilad, Founder

Voices of Eden, Ancient Healing & Transformational Music

www.voicesofeden.com

www.inspirationalmessage.blogspot.com