RemedySpot.com

pharm D course

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello,

There was nothing of much importance in my post but since I could find it in my sent folder I am posting it again.

This is a very interesting topic and thanks to Geer for taking this up. It is very heartening to know that Pharm D course has started in India.This will surely give a boost to the image of a Pharmacist. and there will be more symbiotic working relation between the physician and the pharmacist. However people like me feel sorry for having born few decades earlier.. In my time only 15-20% of graduates used to go for post graduation and B.pharm was all that was needed for a good job.Now even if I want to go for Pharm D I do not have that much energy to take two years course. Had it been one year because of my sooooo many years of practical experience I would have definitely gone for it. Anyway best luck to all those who will be undertaking this course.

kunda

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Hello all,

The current topic is very well covered, discussed and is informative for the aspirants.

I would like to gain the "ever growing enthusiasm and dedication towards the field you chosen as a career" which is evident from this post by Gharpure madam. This is the lesson I would like to follow.

Thank you madam.

Regards,

Dr. Smita Mali

GMC, Nagpur.

From: kunda gharpure <gharpurekunda@...>Subject: pharm D coursenetrum Date: Monday, 8 December, 2008, 8:55 AM

hello,

There was nothing of much importance in my post but since I could find it in my sent folder I am posting it again.

This is a very interesting topic and thanks to Geer for taking this up. It is very heartening to know that Pharm D course has started in India.This will surely give a boost to the image of a Pharmacist. and there will be more symbiotic working relation between the physician and the pharmacist. However people like me feel sorry for having born few decades earlier... In my time only 15-20% of graduates used to go for post graduation and B..pharm was all that was needed for a good job.Now even if I want to go for Pharm D I do not have that much energy to take two years course. Had it been one year because of my sooooo many years of practical experience I would have definitely gone for it. Anyway best luck to all those who will be undertaking this course.

kunda