RemedySpot.com

Two Friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

that was really sweet anne! thanks for posting it to all of us!anne <kanga2@...> wrote: TWO FRIENDS WERE WALKINGTHROUGH THE DESERT.DURING SOME POINT OF THE JOURNEY,

THEY HAD ANARGUMENT; AND ONE FRIENDSLAPPED THE OTHER ONEIN THE FACE. THE ONE WHO GOT SLAPPEDWAS HURT, BUT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING,WROTE IN THE SAND:TODAY MY BEST FRIENDSLAPPED ME IN THE FACE.THEY KEPT ON WALKING,UNTIL THEY FOUND AN OASIS,WHERE THEY DECIDEDTO TAKE A BATH THE ONE WHO

HAD BEEN SLAPPED GOT STUCK IN THEMIRE AND STARTED DROWNING,BUT ! ! THE FRIEND SAVED HIM.AFTER HE RECOVERED FROMTHE NEAR DROWNING,HE WROTE ON A STONE:"TODAY MY BEST FRIENDSAVED MY LIFE ".THE FRIEND WHO HAD SLAPPED AND SAVED HIS BEST FRIENDASKED HIM, "AFTER I HURT YOU,YOU WROTE IN THE SAND

AND NOW,YOU WRITE ON A STONE, WHY?"THE FRIEND REPLIED"WHEN SOMEONE HURTS USWE SHOULD WRITE ! ! ; IT DOWN IN SAND, WHERE WINDS OFFORGIVENESS CAN ERASE IT AWAY.BUT, WHEN SOMEONE DOESSOMETHING GOOD FOR US,WE MUST ENGRAVE IT IN STONEWHERE NO WINDCAN EVER ERASE IT."LEARN TO WRITEYOUR HURTS IN THE SAND AND TOCARVE YOURBENEFITS

IN STONE.THEY SAY IT TAKES AMINUTE TO FIND A SPECIALPERSON, AN HOUR TOAPPRECIATE THEM, A & n! ! bsp;DAYTO LOVE THEM, BUT THENAN ENTIRE LIFE TO FORGET THEM. SEND THIS PHRASE TO THE PEOPLE YOU'LL NEVER FORGET. I JUST DID.IF YOU DON'TSEND IT TO ANYONE,IT MEANS YOU'RE IN AHURRY AND THAT YOU'VEFORGOTTEN YOUR

FRIENDS.TAKE THE TIME TO LIVE! DO NOT VALUE THE THINGSYOU HAVE IN YOUR LIFE, BUT VALUEWHO YOU HAVE ! ! ; IN YOUR LIFE ! AND IF I HAPPEN TO GET IT BACK, THEN I KNOW MY PLACE IN YOUR LIFE Jackie

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Two Friends

Two friends were on the way. As they were moving across the nasty place filled with prostitutes, one of them had a desire to spend a night indulging himself in physical pleasure. The other one was given this idea to which he denied, and told his friend not do so. They both parted, one going with a prostitute, the other with anger and resentment in his mind, decided to visit a temple and read a holy scripture. Along the way thoughts of comparison and how lowly his friend was dominated his mind. The first one, as he moved with the prostitute began to have resentment on what he was doing. His mind was engrossed in how great his friend was, who decided to visit the temple and read a spiritual book. He was greatly started t miss that. The other

with the religious book in his hand and siting in the temple, was engrossed in the thought f his lowly friend. An earthquake struck claiming many lives, both the friends included.The officers from heaven and hell were busy with their work. The first one was taken by the officers of heaven, and could see at distance his friend being ruthlessly driven by the officers from hell. 'There must be some mistake', he said, 'According to what we were doing I deserve to be there and that friend of mine deserves to be graciously led by you to the heaven.''We are following the orders, and there is no mistake,' the officer from the heaven said. The first one demanded and explanation for what had happened in the heaven. 'Your mind was engrossed in how your great your friend was, and was on the temple and sacred text, while your friend's mind was dwelling in how lowly the other was filled with deep resentment.' came the

answer.'Thinking of others as low and self higher is the door to hell.' the voice continued.

Rgds

a

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click here.