RemedySpot.com

Block this Asha from using this site

Rate this topic

Guest guest

From: rajesh kamath <rajviji@...>Subject: RE: Fw: CRY FOR HELP Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 12:45 PM

Dear friendsThis is a FraudPlain And Simple 419! (equiv of 420in Hindi) og Nigeria, also known as the great Nigerian SCam.Warm regards

PositiveThinkingAnd MeditationFrom: kmakanpurdataone (DOT) inDate: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:33:44 +0530Subject: Fw: CRY FOR HELP

CRY FOR HELP> Dear Sir,> > I am Asha Vijah,25years old, the only child of Engr Mr.Kumar Vijah.He> worked as an expatriate with shell oil company in Nigeria.He was> kidnapped and killed by the Nigerian militants during his offshore> duties with the company this year.I grew up and schooled here in> Nigeria and I have finished my university education here now.> > I have not started work yet.I want to relocate back to India since> my parents died and my Dads Attorney in charge of i cant fully trust> again since my father is dead,but my problem is that i need to> transfer> my funds which is> deposited here by my late

Dad> to a trust worthy person who can secure my funds into his account and> then send some money to me here for me to fix my traveling papers and> relocate to meet with the person.I am ready to give the person that> will help me 30% of the total 4.2 Million Euros which was deposited by> my dad.> > So please i need your assistance to act as my trustee or husband to> stand as my next of kin.Also, as I stated earlier,I am an India and do> not know much about the transfer processes here in Nigeria.I want you> to contact the Attorney as my Trustee or my husband to be to let the> bank pay you this fund.He will direct you on the right steps to take> to make sure the funds is transferred to your account without any> problem.His contact is below,> > Contact> person:Barr. Fred > Contacte-mail: (barr_fredraymond@ djibouti. cc)> Mobile:+23480625860 43> > Please You send him an email for him to direct you on the right steps> to take so as for the funds to be transferred to you.and also you keep> me updated as you work with him and God bless you for your concern.> > > Regards,> Asha VIJAH

Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more!