RemedySpot.com

PGNX in RUM--- indivudual gene chip is not far away

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends, when we attended 'INDO-FRENCH SYMPOSIUM ON PHARMACOGENOMICS for YOUNG SCIENTISTS" at Kochin, very interesting and amazing thing came forward in one of the presentations.. followings are given the probable cost of INDIVIDUAL GENE CHIP at particular time 1990--3,000,000,000$ per individual i.e. approximately 1$/base pair. 1996-- 3,000,000$ 2002-- 150,000$ and most exciting thing is proposed

target by few pharma companies in USA 2015-- 1,000$ per individual gene chip. evryone will has his own gene chip like that of PAN card, ATM card. lets see what future brings for us? regards, Dr Kiran Chaudhari Lectuerer, Pharmacology, GMC, Nagpur.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

hello,

I have been following the discussion avidly. but due to busy schedule I am unable to air my opinion.However 2015 is not far . lets hope we live beyond that to get the fruits of the individual gene chip

kunda

From: kiran chaudhari <kiranchaudhari7@...>Subject: PGNX in RUM--- indivudual gene chip is not far away"netrum group" <netrum >Date: Sunday, 13 January, 2008, 5:26 PM

Dear friends,

when we attended 'INDO-FRENCH SYMPOSIUM ON PHARMACOGENOMICS for YOUNG SCIENTISTS" at Kochin, very interesting and amazing thing came forward in one of the presentations. .

followings are given the probable cost of INDIVIDUAL GENE CHIP at particular time

1990--3,000, 000,000$ per individual i.e. approximately 1$/base pair.

1996-- 3,000,000$

2002-- 150,000$

and most exciting thing is

proposed target by few pharma companies in USA

2015-- 1,000$ per individual gene chip.

evryone will has his own gene chip like that of PAN card, ATM card.

lets see what future brings for us?

regards,

Dr Kiran Chaudhari

Lectuerer, Pharmacology,

GMC, Nagpur.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.