RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: ATC/DD Dwhat we learnt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Smita, wait for rthe answer for a couple of days. About your querry of cost fsactor ,it is not possible to use ATC system in comparing costs internationally . We ha dodne a project on medicine pricing and it was seen that the cost of medicines in our country is far less than the international reference prices. but when the same data is used to assess the affordabilty it was found that the medicines are not affordable in our country to the common man. this is what i mean by misuse of ATC coding being used for cost comparisons.

kunda

From: Smita <smt_mali@...>Subject: Re: ATC/DD Dwhat we learntnetrum Date: Thursday, 3 January, 2008, 10:44 PM

Hello madam,Step by step you are exploring the topic and making it more interesting.If the "attention" is taken into consideration, different strength and different indication of same medicine asks for different ATC code. Am I right?But madam, I did not get second point in misuse about cost. Please explain it.Regards,Dr Smita Mali,JRII, GMC, Nagpur.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Hello,

Thank you madam for explaining the point again by quoting the example. It is now clear.

With further posts we all get details of ATDC/DDD concept.

Regards,

Dr. Smita Mali

JRII, GMC, Nagpur.

From: Smita <smt_mali (DOT) co.in>Subject: Re: ATC/DD Dwhat we learntnetrumgroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, 3 January, 2008, 10:44 PM

Hello madam,Step by step you are exploring the topic and making it more interesting.If the "attention" is taken into consideration, different strength and different indication of same medicine asks for different ATC code. Am I right?But madam, I did not get second point in misuse about cost. Please explain it.Regards,Dr Smita Mali,JRII, GMC, Nagpur.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.