RemedySpot.com

PGNX & RUM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everybody Clinical Pgnx is still in infancy, atleast in India. We still have a large population not getting even the cheapest & necessary medicines. I think that RUM is itself a hard goal to achieve, what to talk about PGNX in RUM. In my opinion, incorporating PGNX aspect in RUM is an idealistic target, hard to achieve, but anyway, it will be a nice thing to do scientific progress in this domain. Thanks Regards Dr.Misbah JR II Deptt. of Pharmacology J N Medical College A M U, Aligarh

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Dear Dr Misbah, You are really right in pointing out the problem with our large number of population not receiving the medical care adequately. Neverthless, we should be optimistic being a part of scientific community. PGNX is really in infancy.... However, Every infant will grow and become a strong person if he/she is well nourished. Someone has to start and support it. I would like to give you one example. NOONE CAN CHANGE NO--- ONE CAN CHANGE. Its you who can make a difference.. People are dreaming about "GENE CHIP" I have one simple example of day to day life. just compare the cost and accessibility of mobile in terms of common man----10 years ago and today? what else I can say? regards. Dr Kiran Cahudhari misbah mohd <drmisbah98@...> wrote: Hi Everybody Clinical Pgnx is still in infancy, atleast in India. We still have a large population not getting even the cheapest & necessary medicines. I think that RUM is itself a hard goal to achieve, what to talk about PGNX in RUM. In my opinion, incorporating PGNX aspect in RUM is an idealistic target, hard to achieve, but anyway, it will be a nice thing to do scientific progress in this domain. Thanks Regards Dr.Misbah JR II Deptt. of Pharmacology J N Medical College A M U, Aligarh Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

hi all, Though at present we have lilliputian knowledge of pharmacogenomics regarding our country, it is my strong contemplation that this situation is going to change soon. More and more pharmacogenomic data will be available from various biotechnological labs across the country. Currently we can not improve the efficacy of the given drug with the help of pharmacogenomics but we can select the patients who are going to respond well to the drug. But in the near future, pharmacogenomics will be helpful for the development of new drug,and to know its behaviour and sensitivity. Pharmacogenomics will be helpful in RUM only when we will be able to scan all the genes responding to the particular drug in just a few hours. Dr. Mangesh Nagpur.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.