RemedySpot.com

Hello I am a new member

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome to the group. You will not be ignored here but it does take a while sometimes for things to get posted when you are new to the group. So don't get discouraged on that part. bexmom2000 <bexmom2000@...> wrote: Hello my name is Isela, I am a mother of four three girls and one boy. My son Mathew is autistic. He is moderate to severe, he used to be real aggresive, so we had to put him on meds, the school was threatning expulsion if we did not get him help, in

california people like Mathew have The Regional Center on their side and because of this they have access to a free attorney. After our sons attorney threatened them they quickly changed their tune. Now they even offer for a teacher to come to our home for a couple of hours a day that way he can learn yet we declined because we want Mathew to learn how to socialize. As for the Meds he is on Buspirone 5mg 1/2 in the morning and another half at night. Abilify 5mg is on 1/2 a pill in the morning and another 1/2 in the evening. Last one is neurontin and that is two capsules at night totaling 600 mg at night. This works unfortunatly he has gotten into the habit of playing with his poop no matter what we do he will not stop so he is going into a intense behavior home later this week where they will work with him and he will live there temporarily. I do hope I am acknowledged because in other autistic group I was basically

ignored.Sincerely, Isela

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started.

Hello, im new also, my name is lisa, i have a 10 year old girl with autism. i took her to the autism clinic in hershey medical center because for the first 5 years, she would not sleep, she would be up for 18 to 20 hours at a time. they put her on clonidine for 5 years. that stopped working. i now take her to a psychiatrist where she gets her tss services, she has her on seroquil to help her to sleep, and zoloft for anxiety. my daughters in an autism class in the morning and regular class in the afternoon. she is what they call the highly functioning autistic. im in harrisburg, do you have services for your son? or have you tried hershey medical center? or maybe you are too far. but i never tried the pharmaceuticals route.

Hello I am a new member

Hi I am just checking to see if anyone read my post about my son Mathew and the meds he is on. I would love to hear the opinion of other parents who have also turned to pharmaceuticals to help their children with autism or other disorders,Sincerely, Isela

Hello, im lisa, i have a 10 year old daughter on meds she is seraquil for sleeping, zoloft for anxiety and other meds for alergies and asthma, she is in underwear at school, but comes home and wears a pull up to bed, she still poops herself, its hard trying to get her to go the bathroom for that, i have to mix her pills in her juice, she is beginning to taste it now, how do you get your son to take his pills ?.....im a new member here also........

Hello I am a new member

Hello my name is Isela, I am a mother of four three girls and one boy. My son Mathew is autistic. He is moderate to severe, he used to be real aggresive, so we had to put him on meds, the school was threatning expulsion if we did not get him help, in california people like Mathew have The Regional Center on their side and because of this they have access to a free attorney. After our sons attorney threatened them they quickly changed their tune. Now they even offer for a teacher to come to our home for a couple of hours a day that way he can learn yet we declined because we want Mathew to learn how to socialize. As for the Meds he is on Buspirone 5mg 1/2 in the morning and another half at night. Abilify 5mg is on 1/2 a pill in the morning and another 1/2 in the evening. Last one is neurontin and that is two capsules at night totaling 600 mg at night. This works unfortunatly he has gotten into the habit of

playing with his poop no matter what we do he will not stop so he is going into a intense behavior home later this week where they will work with him and he will live there temporarily. I do hope I am acknowledged because in other autistic group I was basically ignored.Sincerely, Isela

In a message dated 1/22/2007 12:56:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, bexmom2000@... writes:

Hi Isela,

Sounds like you've had and are having a rough time. I'm sure you'll get some prayer here for Mathew. I'll pray for him right now, if that is all right with you.

with Love,

Francine

Hi Isela, welcome to the group.I can't help you with the playing with poop.

I just wanted to welcome you. I am the mom of twin 18 yo boys with

aspergers, bipolar, depression , OCD and anxiety disorder.. (all the ABC " S)

I know how you feel about being ignored, Sometimes I feel like nobody

responds to my questions.Be persistent :) I'm sure some of the parents will

chime in to help you with your problems..PP : poop problems :) )Welcome and

vent, ask questions anytime!! P>S both my children are on meds..

Toni

Hello I am a new member

>

>

>

> Hello my name is Isela, I am a mother of four three girls and one

> boy. My son Mathew is autistic. He is moderate to severe, he used

> to be real aggresive, so we had to put him on meds, the school was

> threatning expulsion if we did not get him help, in california people

> like Mathew have The Regional Center on their side and because of

> this they have access to a free attorney. After our sons attorney

> threatened them they quickly changed their tune. Now they even offer

> for a teacher to come to our home for a couple of hours a day that

> way he can learn yet we declined because we want Mathew to learn how

> to socialize. As for the Meds he is on Buspirone 5mg 1/2 in the

> morning and another half at night. Abilify 5mg is on 1/2 a pill in

> the morning and another 1/2 in the evening. Last one is neurontin and

> that is two capsules at night totaling 600 mg at night. This works

> unfortunatly he has gotten into the habit of playing with his poop no

> matter what we do he will not stop so he is going into a intense

> behavior home later this week where they will work with him and he

> will live there temporarily. I do hope I am acknowledged because in

> other autistic group I was basically ignored.

>

>

> Sincerely,

> Isela

>

>

>

>

>

sorry to hear you were ignored i dont post much and dont answer often cuz i usually am going through similar and need the same answers the questioner is asking lol.well welcome to the group. my kids( 2 of them hf autism and both mr) take all kinds of meds i hated to put them on anything (cuz everyone downs med or makes it out like u r bad mom if u medicate. everything to some people is cured by eating a differeent diet and so forth. well my sons have high cholesterol if i cut out all the stuff they arnt to eat with that and the stuff the diets people say work great my kids would pretty much only be able to eat only veggies and fruit although they love it it just aint possible) sorry he has to go into the place for a bit(im sure u will miss him) to help him with the playing with poop,hoepfully some good will come from it and he will be able to get better with it .soemtimes meds will bring out lil quirks or such some are

harmless but a lot are harmful usually if they are harmful talk to the dr and find out what meds is doing it maybe they can change it to soemthing else .my son when on prozac started to cut his clothing and tried to cut his face needless to say he aint on that anymore..but usually if that reaction happens with one med any other med in the same family they will react to also.is he in a regular education school or a special education school if it is the regular education see about other schools that offer a special ed class they are normally smaller classes age apropriate and offer more teachers and aides (my son is on one school in a life skills class where he marvels at there is one teacher and 3 aides and only 12 kids to classroon and they are all special needs kids so there is no teasing and harrassing and the kids r taught at what level they are on )my other since he is 7 th grade goes to an all specail education school so every kid in the school has

some kind of disorder and the classes are smaller and the teachers are so far great and helpful.why i suggest this is most teachers in regular education do not have the time or knowlegde to take care of a whole class and a children with special needs so most of the time the kids who are ruled "problems " are weeded out and i know that is sad but u know i would rather my kids be in a school where the kids r all treated well than to have them in a schiool where they will be centerd on (my son didnt get into special school til 5 th grade he was in special classes but still had other classes where it was easier to complain about him than to praise him .but since they both went into special ed class at the one school and a spciela ed school they are doing well and they have learned more faster there and doing better in social also there they are able to be them selves more .

as to the home school help im sure u need a break from him and he from u .he needs to be out and to be able to learn how to sociailise so if u r made to keep him there he aint geting that .so yes stick to your guns keep pressing for going to school.

i wish u luck with him i hope i made sence i some times start off on one thing and end up on another lol so sorry about that if i did .if u want to chat i am blackfoot124 on u can im me to talk or vent

Hello I am a new member

Hello my name is Isela, I am a mother of four three girls and one boy. My son Mathew is autistic. He is moderate to severe, he used to be real aggresive, so we had to put him on meds, the school was threatning expulsion if we did not get him help, in california people like Mathew have The Regional Center on their side and because of this they have access to a free attorney. After our sons attorney threatened them they quickly changed their tune. Now they even offer for a teacher to come to our home for a couple of hours a day that way he can learn yet we declined because we want Mathew to learn how to socialize. As for the Meds he is on Buspirone 5mg 1/2 in the morning and another half at night. Abilify 5mg is on 1/2 a pill in the morning and another 1/2 in the evening. Last one is neurontin and that is two capsules at night totaling 600 mg at night. This works unfortunatly he has gotten into the habit of

playing with his poop no matter what we do he will not stop so he is going into a intense behavior home later this week where they will work with him and he will live there temporarily. I do hope I am acknowledged because in other autistic group I was basically ignored.Sincerely, Isela

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

isela,

by the way ia ma sorry i didnt introduce myself i am vickie a mother of 4 kids ages 15,13,11,and 3 turning 4 on the 9th they are 3 boys and 1 girl in that order .the 2 with hf autism & mr are the 13,11 yr olds the 11 ontop of that is odd and adhd combined even with meds he is still a motor not as quick as with out but as motor none the less

Hello I am a new member

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.

Welcome to the group Isela. It certainly sounds like a very busy life

for you. This group is a good mix of folks. It is a busy list, so if you

ask a question and/or need a response to a comment, do ask again if no

one responds. I have a 14 year old son, Asperger's, OCD, Tourette's,

major history and Star Wars lover, who is Home Schooled. Again welcome,

Gail A.

Hello my name is Isela, I am a mother of four three girls and one

boy. My son Mathew is autistic. He is moderate to severe, he used

to be real aggresive, so we had to put him on meds, the school was

threatning expulsion if we did not get him help, in california people

like Mathew have The Regional Center on their side and because of

this they have access to a free attorney. After our sons attorney

threatened them they quickly changed their tune. Now they even offer

for a teacher to come to our home for a couple of hours a day that

way he can learn yet we declined because we want Mathew to learn how

to socialize. As for the Meds he is on Buspirone 5mg 1/2 in the

morning and another half at night. Abilify 5mg is on 1/2 a pill in

the morning and another 1/2 in the evening. Last one is neurontin and

that is two capsules at night totaling 600 mg at night. This works

unfortunatly he has gotten into the habit of playing with his poop no

matter what we do he will not stop so he is going into a intense

behavior home later this week where they will work with him and he

will live there temporarily. I do hope I am acknowledged because in

other autistic group I was basically ignored.

Sincerely,

Isela

Isela, I have a son who is 9 that has Aspergers and ADHD. He is on Concert and Tenex. I also have a 3 year old daughter who has PDD. I understand what u are going through. School is the biggest struggle for me. I had to change my son's school 3 times. I hope this program works for your son. I'm sure you are very nervous about this. Good Lucklilies@... wrote: Welcome to the group Isela. It certainly sounds like a very busy lifefor you. This group is a good mix of folks. It is a busy

list, so if youask a question and/or need a response to a comment, do ask again if noone responds. I have a 14 year old son, Asperger's, OCD, Tourette's,major history and Star Wars lover, who is Home Schooled. Again welcome,Gail A.Hello my name is Isela, I am a mother of four three girls and one boy. My son Mathew is autistic. He is moderate to severe, he used to be real aggresive, so we had to put him on meds, the school was threatning expulsion if we did not get him help, in california people like Mathew have The Regional Center on their side and because of this they have access to a free attorney. After our sons attorney threatened them they quickly changed their tune. Now they even offer for a teacher to come to our home for a couple of hours a day that way he can learn yet we declined because we want Mathew to learn how to socialize. As for the Meds he is on Buspirone 5mg 1/2 in the morning and another

half at night. Abilify 5mg is on 1/2 a pill in the morning and another 1/2 in the evening. Last one is neurontin and that is two capsules at night totaling 600 mg at night. This works unfortunatly he has gotten into the habit of playing with his poop no matter what we do he will not stop so he is going into a intense behavior home later this week where they will work with him and he will live there temporarily. I do hope I am acknowledged because in other autistic group I was basically ignored.Sincerely, Isela

Isela, Hello and weclome to the group. This group is very supportive and everyone tries to help as much as possible. Just wondering how old is you son? How long will he stay in the home? God Bless and Keep You All ,Okc,Okbexmom2000 <bexmom2000@...> wrote: Hello my name is Isela, I am a mother of four three girls and one boy. My son Mathew is autistic. He is moderate to severe, he used to be real aggresive, so we had to put him on meds, the school was threatning expulsion if we did not get him help, in california people like Mathew have The Regional Center on their side and because of this they have access to a free attorney. After our sons attorney threatened them they quickly changed their tune. Now they even offer for a teacher to come to our home for a couple of hours a day that way he can learn yet we declined because we want Mathew to learn how to socialize. As for the Meds he is on Buspirone 5mg 1/2 in the morning and another half at night. Abilify 5mg is on 1/2 a pill in the morning and another 1/2 in the evening. Last one is neurontin and

that is two capsules at night totaling 600 mg at night. This works unfortunatly he has gotten into the habit of playing with his poop no matter what we do he will not stop so he is going into a intense behavior home later this week where they will work with him and he will live there temporarily. I do hope I am acknowledged because in other autistic group I was basically ignored.Sincerely, Isela I love a child with Aspergers Please, read, learn, and love KELLY

Never Miss an EmailStay connected with on your mobile. Get started!

Hi Isela, I am - I have four children, all special needs. My son is 18 with adhd/sid/ld and he just moved out on his own, he will be leaving the state with three friends to go to college and do the "music scene" there. He is a great kid and very independent. I also have three girls - Molly 15 with AS, BP (possible), ADD, PTSD and Epilepsy and is doing wonderfully after a really rough first 13 years, SaraCait who is 10 and has adhd/bp/medically fragile and finally Hope who is 6 with Autism, ADD, SID, GERD - she began ABA a few months back and is finally talking. She is higher functioning while my daughter Molly is lower functioning - she just doesn't have the language issues that Hope has. We initially were denied Regional Center services for Hope although they are offering them for Molly - which we will not seek until she turns 18 depending upon whether or not she is able to get the rest of her stuff

together, but I got a call today that Hope has been approved for Regional Center Services. I am probably more unorthodox in my approach with my kids, because I believe that nobody else in life will make allowances and I tell them daily that they ARE capable of functioning as "regular people" its just that they will always have to work a little harder at it. With Hope especially before she started talking, I would stay really simple - saying things like - who is going to be the best in math today? And she got/gets really excited and points to herself. We make a game out of it. I have chosen to medicate my kids - partially due to the fact that with ADD I ended up medicating myself and dealing with a horrific drug addiction. Properly medicated that has never been an issue for me - statistically if there is a problem and it is taken care of - no matter what route is used, the risk of substance abuse goes down by over

70%. I am also a Navy wife of 8 years, and my husband Jarrod is retiring very soon. He is on terminal leave right now from the Navy. He will more likely than not go to the Merchant Marines where he will be gone from 6-9 months a year, but that will give me the opportunity to not work. The big fight right now is that he wants to move to BF Texas, we currently live in Southern California. Jenlilies@... wrote: Welcome to the group Isela. It

certainly sounds like a very busy lifefor you. This group is a good mix of folks. It is a busy list, so if youask a question and/or need a response to a comment, do ask again if noone responds. I have a 14 year old son, Asperger's, OCD, Tourette's,major history and Star Wars lover, who is Home Schooled. Again welcome,Gail A.Hello my name is Isela, I am a mother of four three girls and one boy. My son Mathew is autistic. He is moderate to severe, he used to be real aggresive, so we had to put him on meds, the school was threatning expulsion if we did not get him help, in california people like Mathew have The Regional Center on their side and because of this they have access to a free attorney. After our sons attorney threatened them they quickly changed their tune. Now they even offer for a teacher to come to our home for a couple of hours a day that way he can learn yet we declined because we want Mathew to learn

how to socialize. As for the Meds he is on Buspirone 5mg 1/2 in the morning and another half at night. Abilify 5mg is on 1/2 a pill in the morning and another 1/2 in the evening. Last one is neurontin and that is two capsules at night totaling 600 mg at night. This works unfortunatly he has gotten into the habit of playing with his poop no matter what we do he will not stop so he is going into a intense behavior home later this week where they will work with him and he will live there temporarily. I do hope I am acknowledged because in other autistic group I was basically ignored.Sincerely, Isela

Hello and welcome. I usually lurk although on occasion I will jump in,

especially re homeschooling as an option. We are homeschooling our ds who

is 9 and " high functioning " although still very much autistic. We are in

Kansas and there is NO regional center, the services are fragmented due to

privatization. Because of the privatization and the general " I won't get

mine " mentality it takes a lot of research to piece anything together for

each child. We have spent 4 years getting a good team of independent

therapists and social supports for ds. This state is definitely NOT on the

cutting edge of community/social awareness of autism as a neurological

disorder. However, this state has great homeschooling laws for which I am

grateful. We have manged to avoid drugs because we pulled ds out of public

and private school when it became painfully apparent that most of the

teaching staffs and direct service providers don't have education or

training in autism and don't recognize a high functioning autistic person

as having any sensory or communication issues. They warehouse here and

medicate kids as a first line of management, so unless the student is a

problem to the teacher (as in outbursts) he is stuck in the general

classroom with no supports. Our ds was overcome by his

sensory/auditory/visual processing issues and his total inability to

communicate his distress, so he just shut down. After being pulled out,

ds spent several months recovering from the bricks and mortar school

experience. After 2 years of homeschooling through a virtual online public

charter school he is now thriving and learning and has an positive active

social life that is so much better than it ever was in the bricks and

mortar schools. It takes a lot of creativity and time and patience to work

with him, and we are so very grateful that the one thing this state is

excellent at is protecting the homeschooling option.

I'm glad you found this site. Just keep reading and know that you are not

alone.

Priscilla

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Get your own web address.

Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

http://smallbusiness./domains/?p=BESTDEAL

My son is 9 years old I will allow him to stay as long as he wants to.

>

>

> Hello my name is Isela, I am a mother of four three girls and one

> boy. My son Mathew is autistic. He is moderate to severe, he used

> to be real aggresive, so we had to put him on meds, the school was

> threatning expulsion if we did not get him help, in california people

> like Mathew have The Regional Center on their side and because of

> this they have access to a free attorney. After our sons attorney

> threatened them they quickly changed their tune. Now they even offer

> for a teacher to come to our home for a couple of hours a day that

> way he can learn yet we declined because we want Mathew to learn how

> to socialize. As for the Meds he is on Buspirone 5mg 1/2 in the

> morning and another half at night. Abilify 5mg is on 1/2 a pill in

> the morning and another 1/2 in the evening. Last one is neurontin and

> that is two capsules at night totaling 600 mg at night. This works

> unfortunatly he has gotten into the habit of playing with his poop no

> matter what we do he will not stop so he is going into a intense

> behavior home later this week where they will work with him and he

> will live there temporarily. I do hope I am acknowledged because in

> other autistic group I was basically ignored.

>

> Sincerely,

> Isela

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I love a child with Aspergers

> Please, read, learn, and love

>

> KELLY

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never Miss an Email

> Stay connected with on your mobile. Get started!

>

Hello I am Hope. My son is autistic also. I would say that he is on the mild to moderate end of the spectrum. He is also ADHD. I hope that the home works out for your son. Have you talked with the staff about your son's individual needs. In the years since my son's Diagnoses I have found that people tend to try to group them into the same categories and this is not so. Just like "normal" children they have differing personalities as well as likes and dislikes.

Re: Hello I am a new member

My son is 9 years old I will allow him to stay as long as he wants to.>>> Hello my name is Isela, I am a mother of four three girls and one> boy. My son Mathew is autistic. He is moderate to severe, he used> to be real aggresive, so we had to put him on meds, the school was> threatning expulsion if we did not get him help, in california people> like Mathew have The Regional Center on their side and because of> this they have access to a free attorney. After our sons attorney> threatened them they quickly changed their tune. Now they even offer> for a teacher to come to our home for a couple of hours a day that> way he can learn yet we declined because we want Mathew to learn how> to socialize. As for the Meds he is on Buspirone 5mg 1/2 in the> morning and another half at night. Abilify 5mg is on 1/2 a pill in> the morning and another 1/2 in the evening. Last one is neurontin and> that is two capsules at night totaling 600 mg at night. This works> unfortunatly he has gotten into the habit of playing with his poop no> matter what we do he will not stop so he is going into a intense> behavior home later this week where they will work with him and he> will live there temporarily. I do hope I am acknowledged because in> other autistic group I was basically ignored.>> Sincerely,> Isela>>>>>>> I love a child with Aspergers> Please, read, learn, and love>> KELLY>>> ---------------------------------> Never Miss an Email> Stay connected with on your mobile. Get started!>

Hello I am Hope. My son is autistic also. I would say that he is on the mild to moderate end of the spectrum. He is also ADHD. I hope that the home works out for your son. Have you talked with the staff about your son's individual needs. In the years since my son's Diagnoses I have found that people tend to try to group them into the same categories and this is not so. Just like "normal" children they have differing personalities as well as likes and dislikes.

Re: Hello I am a new member

My son is 9 years old I will allow him to stay as long as he wants to.>>> Hello my name is Isela, I am a mother of four three girls and one> boy. My son Mathew is autistic. He is moderate to severe, he used> to be real aggresive, so we had to put him on meds, the school was> threatning expulsion if we did not get him help, in california people> like Mathew have The Regional Center on their side and because of> this they have access to a free attorney. After our sons attorney> threatened them they quickly changed their tune. Now they even offer> for a teacher to come to our home for a couple of hours a day that> way he can learn yet we declined because we want Mathew to learn how> to socialize. As for the Meds he is on Buspirone 5mg 1/2 in the> morning and another half at night. Abilify 5mg is on 1/2 a pill in> the morning and another 1/2 in the evening. Last one is neurontin and> that is two capsules at night totaling 600 mg at night. This works> unfortunatly he has gotten into the habit of playing with his poop no> matter what we do he will not stop so he is going into a intense> behavior home later this week where they will work with him and he> will live there temporarily. I do hope I am acknowledged because in> other autistic group I was basically ignored.>> Sincerely,> Isela>>>>>>> I love a child with Aspergers> Please, read, learn, and love>> KELLY>>> ---------------------------------> Never Miss an Email> Stay connected with on your mobile. Get started!>

• 1 year later...

my advice to you erica is, go to the doctor sooner. later might be too late.

with these diseases the minor symptom you have today can become a major problem

tomorrow.

james

a Duske <eduske@...> wrote:

I assume I will be going to the doctor sometime, but the question I

am wrestling with is, sooner or later? Would the doctor really be

able to do something to head this off at the pass? Like I said, it

is hardly painful yet, and part of me is wondering if I am wrong

about this being a Reiter's attack... maybe I just twisted it and it

will go away in a day or so.

Looking forward to being a part of this list, and hearing what others

have to say, especially if this does end up being another Reiter's

episode... <groan>

-erica

---------------------------------

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hello a, Welcome to the group. I will just dig in here. I have

Reiter's too, and back when I was having babies, 20-40 years ago, the

drs didn't know as much as they do now. But my dr now says that

pregnancy is one of the biggest trigger for a woman. When I got pregnant

with my last child, the drs wanted me to have an abortion, but I

wouldn't. I have had 4 miscarages since. Then they did a hystorectomy.

Fixed that baby craving I have. Anyway, my Reiter's has had the

opportunity to ravage most of my body, even with drugs. If I were you,

have it taken care of before it takes over your life. Your baby can take

a bottle, but I wouldn't wait with getting help for yourself. I wish I

would have. Unfortunatly my son, last born, has the disease too. I had

to breast feed for 2 years with him, because he had ulcerative colitis,

and was allergic to all formulas. I was not alloud to eat or drink any

dairy products for those 2 years. But if you have to take medicane for

your Reiter's, be sure your baby isn't allergic to formulas too. My son

would have runny bloody stools, and asthma attacks, where we had to take

him to the emergancy room. But remember the trigger to take your

Reiter's out of remission is most likely the pregnancy, and birthing. I

hope you get it back into remission soon. D. in Oregon

>

> Hello,

>

> I am a Philadelphia suburb, PA mom with a 2 week old, a 6 year old,

> and a 9 year old. I was diagnosed with Reiter's Syndrome about 18

> years ago. My symptoms are only arthritic. I had a few " attacks "

> back then, but have been mostly symptom-free for about 15 years, with

> the exception of my pregnancies, when I experienced sacroiliitis,

> which made the pregnancies miserable. I do have the HLA-B27 gene. I

> am not aware of any family members with Reiter's.

>

> That brings my story up to the present day, with a two-week old baby,

> and all of a sudden yesterday I started in with a vaguely familiar

> feeling in my knee. It is swollen and I can't bend it all the way

> and I can't straighten it all the way. It doesn't hurt very much yet

> but I am assuming that more pain will come. I am very anxious this

> will get worse and I will have to be put on medication that will not

> be compatible with breast feeding. (I am not on any medication for

> it now.) I don't know if I should go to the doctor now or wait until

> it gets worse. I haven't been to a rheumetologist in years. 15

> years ago, after I seemed to be " done " with symptoms, my

> rheumetologist's wonderfully vague parting words to me were " If you