RemedySpot.com

SHELLY///] CBS SPECIAL on SOCIAL SECURITY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Did you happen to catch this show tonight? I missed it. I have a lawyer although it isn't going as good as I atticipated when I started with it 5 yrs ago I am still waiting to hear on my appeal that we filed about a year ago.

-- Re: CBS SPECIAL on SOCIAL SECURITY

Thank you for letting us know i hope i can learn something from this i do not have the money for a lawyer to get disability started. thank you

shellyJacquie <jacquie44@...> wrote:

PLEASE PASS THE WORD TO ALL MEMBERS!!!

TIME IS OF ESSENCE!

CBS News is doing a story on Social Security Disability and the problems people are dealing

with. They realized the importance of this issue and as a result on Monday & Tuesday,

January 14th and 15th they will be doing a TWO night investigative report. It will air on the

CBS Evening News With Couric 6:30 - 7:00 PM EST time - check your local listings for

TV station and air time in your area.

It's at 5:30 CST (Central Standard Time

Pass the word!!!!

Jacquie, is this an appeal for a hearing in Federal court? I know when I went before the Social Security Judge, my attorney thought we would be denied as the judge was upset with her. She had requested my medical records from the VA hospital 2 months earlier and they arrived the night before my hearing. The judges staff should have already requested these. He was upset because she gave them to him the morning of my hearing. They were 400 pages. She told me we would file for a court hearing, and while waiting would reapply and start a new file. That way I might get approved while waiting then we would keep the court hearing appeal, to go back to day one. Needless to say a week later I got notified of the approval. Sandie -- Re: CBS SPECIAL on SOCIAL SECURITY Thank you for letting us know i hope i can learn something from this i do not have the money for a lawyer to get disability started. thank you shellyJacquie <jacquie44@...> wrote: PLEASE PASS THE WORD TO ALL MEMBERS!!! TIME IS OF ESSENCE! CBS News is doing a story on Social Security Disability and the problems people are dealing with. They realized the importance of this issue and as a result on Monday & Tuesday, January 14th and 15th they will be doing a TWO night investigative report. It will air on the CBS Evening News With Couric 6:30 - 7:00 PM EST time - check your local listings for TV station and air time in your area. It's at 5:30 CST (Central Standard Time Pass the word!!!!

Can you apply for social security while if recieve disability

compnesation from the militray(VA). How much do social secuirty do

you get if you do get?

Tania ;)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> PLEASE PASS THE WORD TO ALL MEMBERS!!!

>

> TIME IS OF ESSENCE!

>

>

>

> CBS News is doing a story on Social Security Disability and the

problems

> people are dealing

>

> with. They realized the importance of this issue and as a result on

Monday &

> Tuesday,

>

> January 14th and 15th they will be doing a TWO night investigative

report.

> It will air on the

>

> CBS Evening News With Couric 6:30 - 7:00 PM EST time - check

your

> local listings for

>

> TV station and air time in your area.

>

> It's at 5:30 CST (Central Standard Time

>

>

>

> Pass the word!!!!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Yes Tania, you can apply for ss even if you have VA disability as my husband has both. Hope that helps. Hugs,

-- Re: SHELLY///] CBS SPECIAL on SOCIAL SECURITY

Can you apply for social security while if recieve disability

compnesation from the militray(VA). How much do social secuirty do

you get if you do get?

Tania ;)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> PLEASE PASS THE WORD TO ALL MEMBERS!!!

>

> TIME IS OF ESSENCE!

>

>

>

> CBS News is doing a story on Social Security Disability and the

problems

> people are dealing

>

> with. They realized the importance of this issue and as a result on

Monday &

> Tuesday,

>

> January 14th and 15th they will be doing a TWO night investigative

report.

> It will air on the

>

> CBS Evening News With Couric 6:30 - 7:00 PM EST time - check

your

> local listings for

>

> TV station and air time in your area.

>

> It's at 5:30 CST (Central Standard Time

>

>

>

> Pass the word!!!!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

I don't the answer for sure on that one. I am not on military disability. I get my medical care from the VA as I am a veteran of the Vietnam Era. I applied for VA medical care when I lost my health insurance and had no way of paying for Dr visits or medication. It was one of the best moves I made as I am getting excellent care now. Sometimes might have to wait for some test, but my Drs are great. They also let me participate in my plan of care. I won't disclose how much I get from SSD, but is is not near what I was making as a nurse. Sure would love to still be able to work. I loved working as a nurse. Sandie -- Re: SHELLY///] CBS SPECIAL on SOCIAL SECURITY Can you apply for social security while if recieve disability compnesation from the militray(VA). How much do social secuirty do you get if you do get? Tania ;) > > > > > > > > PLEASE PASS THE WORD TO ALL MEMBERS!!! > > TIME IS OF ESSENCE! > > > > CBS News is doing a story on Social Security Disability and the problems > people are dealing > > with. They realized the importance of this issue and as a result on Monday & > Tuesday, > > January 14th and 15th they will be doing a TWO night investigative report. > It will air on the > > CBS Evening News With Couric 6:30 - 7:00 PM EST time - check your > local listings for > > TV station and air time in your area. > > It's at 5:30 CST (Central Standard Time > > > > Pass the word!!!! > > > > > > > > > >