RemedySpot.com

Re: Drug Approved. Is Disease Real? /NY Times

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes ine I agree with you and the last line of the article. I work

for a drug company. and I know how extensive testing is before a

product is marketed. on the other hand all businesses want to make

money and since it seems Fibro is this 'new illness' everyone will want

to jump on the band wagon to make a dollar off it and us.

I dont take any drugs. I tried cymbalta and was not happy with it. I

use supplements, pain patches and motrin.

what I will try if it every is made is a drug that fights the fibro.

not a pain med. i have a friend on oxycotin, vicodin and morphine and

she is still in pain. I am not willing to do that. it is my personal

belief that if a drug is not helping you, then it is not treating the

right problem. since the cause is so uncertain how can any drug help,

except to manage the pain which it does for some. my mother was a

presciption drug abuser. she in my opinion had fibro. she was diagnosed

as a hyperchodric. she was on multiple pain meds and antidepressents.

she found no relief from either. she tried to commit suicide many times

from her 20's into her 60's. she lead a sad life. she finally passed a

year and i hope she is resting now as life for her here was hell.

>

>

>

>

> For anyone who didn't read the complete article. At the bottom of

the article is a 'contact us' spot.

> http://tinyurl.com/ypypb4

> One thing I do agree with is the very last line. :)

>

>

> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/14/health/14pain.html?

_r=1 & th= & emc=th & pagewanted=print

> _________________________________________________________________

>

How sad about your mom. I have been trying some natural vitamins, etc., to help as well. I do take Lyrica and Effexor, but they do not help with Rheumatoid, so I started taking the cherry pills. Cherry does have anti-inflammatory properties, is very inexpensive on line (like 90 capsules in the $8.00 range.) I just started this, so I'll keep everyone posted on if I feel like it's making a difference or not. I also started the Omega 3 (just 1 1,000 mg) a day. I opted for the Omega 3 made from Salmon (no aftertaste =).) My doctor said those would be the best to start with, as well as the Gluocosamine (which I have to get.) Nadine <cindyinmd55@...> wrote: Yes ine I agree with you and the last line of the article. I work for a drug company. and I know how extensive testing is before a product is marketed. on the other hand all businesses want to make money and since it seems Fibro is this 'new illness' everyone will want to jump on the band wagon to make a dollar off it and us.I dont take any drugs. I tried cymbalta and was not happy with it. I use supplements, pain patches and motrin.what I will try if it every is made is a drug that fights the fibro.not a pain med. i have a friend on oxycotin, vicodin and morphine and she is still in pain. I am not willing to do that. it is my personal belief that if a drug is not helping you, then it is

not treating the right problem. since the cause is so uncertain how can any drug help, except to manage the pain which it does for some. my mother was a presciption drug abuser. she in my opinion had fibro. she was diagnosed as a hyperchodric. she was on multiple pain meds and antidepressents. she found no relief from either. she tried to commit suicide many times from her 20's into her 60's. she lead a sad life. she finally passed a year and i hope she is resting now as life for her here was hell.>> > > > For anyone who didn't read the complete article. At the bottom of the article is a 'contact us' spot.> http://tinyurl.com/ypypb4> One thing I do agree with is the very last line. :)> > > http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/14/health/14pain.html?_r=1 & th= & emc=th & pagewanted=print> __________________________________________________________>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Hi there is a site that you can get all three in one cherry, gluco, and chrond it is called www.fruitadvantage.com they look like they might do the trick getting all three in one nadine redman <nlraccount@...> wrote: How sad about your mom. I have been trying some natural vitamins, etc., to help as well. I do take Lyrica and Effexor, but they do not help with Rheumatoid, so I started taking the cherry

pills. Cherry does have anti-inflammatory properties, is very inexpensive on line (like 90 capsules in the $8.00 range.) I just started this, so I'll keep everyone posted on if I feel like it's making a difference or not. I also started the Omega 3 (just 1 1,000 mg) a day. I opted for the Omega 3 made from Salmon (no aftertaste =).) My doctor said those would be the best to start with, as well as the Gluocosamine (which I have to get.) Nadine <cindyinmd55aol> wrote: Yes ine I agree with you and the last line of the article. I work for a drug company. and I know how extensive testing is before a product is marketed. on the other hand all businesses want to make money and since it seems Fibro is this 'new illness' everyone will want

to jump on the band wagon to make a dollar off it and us.I dont take any drugs. I tried cymbalta and was not happy with it. I use supplements, pain patches and motrin.what I will try if it every is made is a drug that fights the fibro.not a pain med. i have a friend on oxycotin, vicodin and morphine and she is still in pain. I am not willing to do that. it is my personal belief that if a drug is not helping you, then it is not treating the right problem. since the cause is so uncertain how can any drug help, except to manage the pain which it does for some. my mother was a presciption drug abuser. she in my opinion had fibro. she was diagnosed as a hyperchodric. she was on multiple pain meds and antidepressents. she found no relief from either. she tried to commit suicide many times from her 20's into her 60's. she lead a sad life. she finally passed a year and i hope she is resting now as life for her here was

hell.>> > > > For anyone who didn't read the complete article. At the bottom of the article is a 'contact us' spot.> http://tinyurl.com/ypypb4> One thing I do agree with is the very last line. :)> > > http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/14/health/14pain.html?_r=1 & th= & emc=th & pagewanted=print> __________________________________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Thanks, I'll check that out. Nadine Brecker <davidbrecker@...> wrote: Hi there is a site that you can get all three in one cherry, gluco, and chrond it is called www.fruitadvantage.com they look like they might do the trick getting all three in one nadine redman <nlraccount > wrote: How sad about your mom. I have been trying some natural vitamins, etc., to help as well. I do take Lyrica and Effexor, but they do not help with Rheumatoid, so I started taking the cherry pills. Cherry does have anti-inflammatory properties, is very inexpensive on line (like 90 capsules in the $8.00 range.) I just started this, so I'll keep everyone posted on if I feel like it's making a difference or not. I also started the Omega 3 (just 1 1,000 mg) a day. I opted for the Omega 3 made from Salmon (no aftertaste =).) My doctor said those would be the best to start with, as well as the Gluocosamine (which I have to get.) Nadine <cindyinmd55aol> wrote: Yes ine I agree with you and the last line of the article.

I work for a drug company. and I know how extensive testing is before a product is marketed. on the other hand all businesses want to make money and since it seems Fibro is this 'new illness' everyone will want to jump on the band wagon to make a dollar off it and us.I dont take any drugs. I tried cymbalta and was not happy with it. I use supplements, pain patches and motrin.what I will try if it every is made is a drug that fights the fibro.not a pain med. i have a friend on oxycotin, vicodin and morphine and she is still in pain. I am not willing to do that. it is my personal belief that if a drug is not helping you, then it is not treating the right problem. since the cause is so uncertain how can any drug help, except to manage the pain which it does for some. my mother was a presciption drug abuser. she in my opinion had fibro. she was diagnosed as a hyperchodric. she was on multiple pain meds and

antidepressents. she found no relief from either. she tried to commit suicide many times from her 20's into her 60's. she lead a sad life. she finally passed a year and i hope she is resting now as life for her here was hell.>> > > > For anyone who didn't read the complete article. At the bottom of the article is a 'contact us' spot.> http://tinyurl.com/ypypb4> One thing I do agree with is the very last line. :)> > > http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/14/health/14pain.html?_r=1 & th= & emc=th & pagewanted=print>

__________________________________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > For anyone who didn't read the complete article. At the bottom

of

> the article is a 'contact us' spot.

> > http://tinyurl.com/ypypb4

> > One thing I do agree with is the very last line. :)

> >

> >

> > http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/14/health/14pain.html?

> _r=1 & th= & emc=th & pagewanted=print

> > _________________________________________________________________

> >

>

Is there somewhere you can buy just the cherry without the other? I've taken the other two many times, by many different mfgs. and it's never done a thing for me and it makes them pricier. Thanks! Brecker <davidbrecker@...> wrote: Hi there is a site that you can get all three in one

cherry, gluco, and chrond it is called www.fruitadvantage.com they look like they might do the trick getting all three in one

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.