RemedySpot.com

help designing plan for health

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am hoping that if I mention some of my health problems, people on this list can help me decide what equipment might help me (and other options) and can help me prioritize the order to purchase them.

I am a 33 yo female.

About 2 1/2 years ago, I became extremely fatigued. This was, by far, my main complaint. Later tests showed my adrenals were fatigued. Thyroid was a little strained, but not that bad.

A recent GI panel has shown that I have candida (I suspect it is systemic), blastocystis hominis, and antibodies for ameba and toxoplasma.

I haven't had any virus panels done. I do have a multinodular goiter that I suspect is holding infection. The nodule that I can feel shrinks with anti-fungals.

I have had loose stool in the mornings for about a year. No surprise, I suppose, with the gut infections. It is to the point, though, that I can't even tolerate the caffeine in green tea.

The past few months I have developed nervousness and insomnia. The insomnia is very intense, and I am afraid that soon prescription meds won't even help. I am only taking the meds about 5-8 nights/month, and so far not more than 1 night at a time as to not develop dependency. I have tried natural herbs, etc. but they are doing nothing. The insomnia also seems to come and go. I am suspecting it *might* be connected with my menstrual cycle. This month I am doing a monthly hormone panel, but won't have results for several weeks. I might also have high night time cortisol, but I am not sure. I see the MD tomorrow and might ask her for another adrenal profile.

I recently had some neurotransmitters tested. My dopamine and gaba are elevated and my serotonin, taurine, and glycine are low. My epinephrine was low and my norepinephrine was high-normal. I have since started 5-HTP, taurine, and glycine. They might be helping a bit, but nothing to write home about.

About 4 weeks ago I had biomeridian testing done that showed my liver and thymus are having circulation problems due to my lymphatic system not draining and that this is causing my nervousness/insomnia. It was recommended that I start using a rebounder. I have, but I only use it in the morning, because I don't want to excite myself in the evening and possibly not sleep. The machine also recommended that I take ACTH, which I don't think you can even buy. I am taking a raw pituitary glandular instead. I am going to talk with my MD about this tomorrow. It seems, though, that perhaps my adrenals are having problems outputting cortisol but it is an issue with the pituitary, not the adrenals themselves.

So, given all this. I am *thinking* the magnetic pulser would be a good idea for my clogged lymphs (the right neck glands have been swollen for years). I desperately want to alleviate this nervousness, frequent a.m. bowel movements, and insomnia, but I don't even know the cause. I am wondering if the bio tuner could help with this. I also have gut pathogens to kill, and I am not sure how to reach the gut. Will the magnetic pulser do this? I have done various herbs, including wormwood, etc. I did 30 days worth *before* taking the GI panel.

I should also mention that I have been on a gluten/dairy free diet for 3 years. For the last few months, I have been trying to stick with a grain free/fruit free diet. I do well but cheat here and there with corn products and occasional chocolate.

I am sorry this is so long!

Thanks for any insight!

-Olif

If you have those symptoms I would suggest that you start with

studying about MMS. I was doing the same thing and ordered the Silver

pulser and ozone generator, but then heard of MMS. MMS is ver fast

acting and people notice a big difference in just hours. I am helping

a lady with stage 4 (spread thruout her body) after she went thru all

the " normal " medical route with out success. I'm now using both mms

and the beck protocol with all 4 parts and it is working. but mms is

the cheapest fro under $20. http://mmsmiracle.com/boondoc

Jim Stanley, MD

>

> I am hoping that if I mention some of my health problems, people on

this list can help me decide what equipment might help me (and other

options) and can help me prioritize the order to purchase them.

>

> I am a 33 yo female.

>

> About 2 1/2 years ago, I became extremely fatigued. This was, by

far, my main complaint. Later tests showed my adrenals were fatigued.

Thyroid was a little strained, but not that bad.

>

> A recent GI panel has shown that I have candida (I suspect it is

systemic), blastocystis hominis, and antibodies for ameba and

toxoplasma.

>

> I haven't had any virus panels done. I do have a multinodular

goiter that I suspect is holding infection. The nodule that I can

feel shrinks with anti-fungals.

>

> I have had loose stool in the mornings for about a year. No

surprise, I suppose, with the gut infections. It is to the point,

though, that I can't even tolerate the caffeine in green tea.

>

> The past few months I have developed nervousness and insomnia. The

insomnia is very intense, and I am afraid that soon prescription meds

won't even help. I am only taking the meds about 5-8 nights/month,

and so far not more than 1 night at a time as to not develop

dependency. I have tried natural herbs, etc. but they are doing

nothing. The insomnia also seems to come and go. I am suspecting it

*might* be connected with my menstrual cycle. This month I am doing a

monthly hormone panel, but won't have results for several weeks. I

might also have high night time cortisol, but I am not sure. I see

the MD tomorrow and might ask her for another adrenal profile.

>

> I recently had some neurotransmitters tested. My dopamine and gaba

are elevated and my serotonin, taurine, and glycine are low. My

epinephrine was low and my norepinephrine was high-normal. I have

since started 5-HTP, taurine, and glycine. They might be helping a

bit, but nothing to write home about.

>

> About 4 weeks ago I had biomeridian testing done that showed my

liver and thymus are having circulation problems due to my lymphatic

system not draining and that this is causing my nervousness/insomnia.

It was recommended that I start using a rebounder. I have, but I only

use it in the morning, because I don't want to excite myself in the

evening and possibly not sleep. The machine also recommended that I

take ACTH, which I don't think you can even buy. I am taking a raw

pituitary glandular instead. I am going to talk with my MD about this

tomorrow. It seems, though, that perhaps my adrenals are having

problems outputting cortisol but it is an issue with the pituitary,

not the adrenals themselves.

>

> So, given all this. I am *thinking* the magnetic pulser would be a

good idea for my clogged lymphs (the right neck glands have been

swollen for years). I desperately want to alleviate this nervousness,

frequent a.m. bowel movements, and insomnia, but I don't even know

the cause. I am wondering if the bio tuner could help with this. I

also have gut pathogens to kill, and I am not sure how to reach the

gut. Will the magnetic pulser do this? I have done various herbs,

including wormwood, etc. I did 30 days worth *before* taking the GI

panel.

>

> I should also mention that I have been on a gluten/dairy free diet

for 3 years. For the last few months, I have been trying to stick

with a grain free/fruit free diet. I do well but cheat here and there

with corn products and occasional chocolate.

>

> I am sorry this is so long!

>

> Thanks for any insight!

>

> -Olif

>

Dear Olif, we have had great success with insomnia , with melatonin. Excercise an hour a day, and breathing meditation will help.Go to an orthomolecular practicioner, and try 1 gm. per hour of vit c , to bowel tolerance. Stay off cows milk, and wheat(in all forms(sugar ,too!)). Be good! Have a happy new year!boondoc2001 <james.b.stanley@...> wrote: If you have those symptoms I would suggest that you start with studying about MMS. I was doing the same thing and ordered the Silver pulser and ozone

generator, but then heard of MMS. MMS is ver fast acting and people notice a big difference in just hours. I am helping a lady with stage 4 (spread thruout her body) after she went thru all the "normal" medical route with out success. I'm now using both mms and the beck protocol with all 4 parts and it is working. but mms is the cheapest fro under $20. http://mmsmiracle.com/boondocJim Stanley, MD>> I am hoping that if I mention some of my health problems, people on this list can help me decide what equipment might help me (and other options) and can help me prioritize the order to purchase them. > > I am a 33 yo female. > > About 2 1/2 years ago, I became extremely fatigued.

This was, by far, my main complaint. Later tests showed my adrenals were fatigued. Thyroid was a little strained, but not that bad. > > A recent GI panel has shown that I have candida (I suspect it is systemic), blastocystis hominis, and antibodies for ameba and toxoplasma. > > I haven't had any virus panels done. I do have a multinodular goiter that I suspect is holding infection. The nodule that I can feel shrinks with anti-fungals. > > I have had loose stool in the mornings for about a year. No surprise, I suppose, with the gut infections. It is to the point, though, that I can't even tolerate the caffeine in green tea. > > The past few months I have developed nervousness and insomnia. The insomnia is very intense, and I am afraid that soon prescription meds won't even help. I am only taking the meds about 5-8 nights/month, and so far not more than 1 night at a time as to

not develop dependency. I have tried natural herbs, etc. but they are doing nothing. The insomnia also seems to come and go. I am suspecting it *might* be connected with my menstrual cycle. This month I am doing a monthly hormone panel, but won't have results for several weeks. I might also have high night time cortisol, but I am not sure. I see the MD tomorrow and might ask her for another adrenal profile. > > I recently had some neurotransmitters tested. My dopamine and gaba are elevated and my serotonin, taurine, and glycine are low. My epinephrine was low and my norepinephrine was high-normal. I have since started 5-HTP, taurine, and glycine. They might be helping a bit, but nothing to write home about. > > About 4 weeks ago I had biomeridian testing done that showed my liver and thymus are having circulation problems due to my lymphatic system not draining and that this is causing my

nervousness/insomnia. It was recommended that I start using a rebounder. I have, but I only use it in the morning, because I don't want to excite myself in the evening and possibly not sleep. The machine also recommended that I take ACTH, which I don't think you can even buy. I am taking a raw pituitary glandular instead. I am going to talk with my MD about this tomorrow. It seems, though, that perhaps my adrenals are having problems outputting cortisol but it is an issue with the pituitary, not the adrenals themselves. > > So, given all this. I am *thinking* the magnetic pulser would be a good idea for my clogged lymphs (the right neck glands have been swollen for years). I desperately want to alleviate this nervousness, frequent a.m. bowel movements, and insomnia, but I don't even know the cause. I am wondering if the bio tuner could help with this. I also have gut pathogens to kill, and I am not sure

how to reach the gut. Will the magnetic pulser do this? I have done various herbs, including wormwood, etc. I did 30 days worth *before* taking the GI panel. > > I should also mention that I have been on a gluten/dairy free diet for 3 years. For the last few months, I have been trying to stick with a grain free/fruit free diet. I do well but cheat here and there with corn products and occasional chocolate. > > I am sorry this is so long! > > Thanks for any insight!> > -Olif>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

If you use MMS then just ingest it AFTER doing blood

electrification. That is because it is basically a

chemical. It is the same as bleach but with one more

molecule of oxygen. Not very natural.

's homepage: http://www.geocities.com/a57ngel/

" If all men would heal someone then everyone would be healed. Yes, we are our

brother's keeper. "

Political animated comics:

http://www.markfiore.com/animation/stay.html

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

I feel the need to respond to this as I believe it is very

misleading. MMS is NOT the same as bleach!!! If anything it is closer

to Tablesalt and when it breaks down it breaks down into Na (sodium)

Cl (Cloride) and O2 (oxygen). All are esential to your body.

Bleach on the other hand is very caustic and will combine with other

substances some of which are toxic and carcinogenic. Bleach taken

internally can cause DEATH.

Jim Stanley, M.D.

>

> If you use MMS then just ingest it AFTER doing blood

> electrification. That is because it is basically a

> chemical. It is the same as bleach but with one more

> molecule of oxygen. Not very natural.

>

> 's homepage: http://www.geocities.com/a57ngel/

>

> " If all men would heal someone then everyone would be healed. Yes,

we are our brother's keeper. "

>

> Political animated comics:

> http://www.markfiore.com/animation/stay.html

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> http://www./r/hs

>