RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Mind Your Magensium

Rate this topic

Guest guest

for ibs or other digetive problems... aloa juice can be mixed with another drink and aids in soothing the digestive track... it's commerical availablenadine redman <nlraccount@...> wrote: My step father has terrible IBS and Dr. told him to drink a nightly cocktail made up of Milk of Magnesia and Prune juice (ugh!) Sounds horrible, but it has worked great for him. He used to have to do enema after enema to get relief. My mom definitely enjoys the change too as she doesn't have to "clean up" after him

anymore. Thought I'd share =) Nadine sueinohio2001 <sueinohio2001 > wrote: I am hoping that upping my magensium will loosen the old bowels up as I have IBS with constipation even though I eat an extremely high fiber diet and use all kinds of fiber supplements. I also have diverticulosis so constipation is a real no-no for me. When it gets bad I use Miralax which I have a prescription for, but would rather use magnesium along with the fiber rather than the Miralax. I use the generic miralax and it tastes yucky but it is much cheaper by prescription for me than over the counter. Thanks for the warning, though. sue in ohio >> Too much magnesium will give you diarrhea. That is when your body had had enough!!> Hugs, Michele - Nana & DayCare provider to> Twins is and , 18 mos., Zachary, 3 yrs.,> Ethan, 7 yrs., and Tony, 11 yrs. > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: in AZ Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 6:03 PM> > > Does anyone know how much we should take? I take a multi-vitamin but I am supposing supplement to that may be a good idea. I wonder if you can get too much magnesium or if your body sluffs off the excess.> in Phx> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.