RemedySpot.com

Re: what works for one is not for everyone - The End

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nadine honey, we feel your pain. We can feel you are very stressed and possibly in a lot of pain right now. Many times when we are in these situations, we take our anger out on the wrong people without even realizing it, without even realizing what we are saying. Your post is full of rage sweetie and I hope you can find a way to relax today and make some sense out of all this. Go back and read my post and you may find that you've misinterpreted it. I'm not here to belittle or attack anyone, that is for sure :). Not one of us has attacked you. I think we all care about each other here and only want to help one another. It's so hard to find 'friends' to share our experiences and challenges with and I have no intention of jeopardizing what I have newly found here with Dominie's group. It's time to move on to other topics as this seems to be aggravating you more and more. We've all made our points and I was just briefly sharing my experience.

May you have happier, healthier and less stressful days,

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

You know what helps me is to look at the spritual aspects of my life

and my current state of mind! I learned if I overly stressed out,

lots of anixiety, and not have support this may affect my condition.

We all need support to addtional to meds and nutrtion!!! God and my

church famly has help gain hope and faith in my situation! Think

about not the things you cant not change, but what you can! Take one

day at a time! Set some goals for your life! Keep a journal! I pray

for you for healing and peace in your circumnstances!

Tania :)

>

> Nadine honey, we feel your pain. We can feel you are very stressed

and possibly in a lot of pain right now. Many times when we are in

these situations, we take our anger out on the wrong people without

even realizing it, without even realizing what we are saying. Your

post is full of rage sweetie and I hope you can find a way to relax

today and make some sense out of all this. Go back and read my post

and you may find that you've misinterpreted it. I'm not here to

belittle or attack anyone, that is for sure :). Not one of us has

attacked you. I think we all care about each other here and only want

to help one another. It's so hard to find 'friends' to share our

experiences and challenges with and I have no intention of

jeopardizing what I have newly found here with Dominie's group.

> It's time to move on to other topics as this seems to be

aggravating you more and more. We've all made our points and I was

just briefly sharing my experience.

>

> May you have happier, healthier and less stressful days,

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, stress and anxiety do affect my pain level. I just get so frustrated at not being able to do what I should be able to do at 39. You all know what I mean, it's not that we can't, it's that if we do we get so darn sore that we're miserable for days afterwards. I have faith, and I definitely believe in prayer....it's just I always feel that someone else out there is in more need than I am and that mine can wait. Does anyone else feel like that? I had a horrible year last year starting in February and lasting through until June. It was personal stuff, and I know that prayer, my parents, friends, and finding inner strength that I didn't know I had, are the reasons I'm still here. It really caused an increase in my Fibro pain and symptoms and that really frustrates/angers me. I have realized that God is the only one that will never disappoint

you. Nadine tsky_2000 <tsky_2000@...> wrote: You know what helps me is to look at the spritual aspects of my life and my current state of mind! I learned if I overly stressed out, lots of anixiety, and not have support this may affect my condition. We all need support to addtional to meds and nutrtion!!! God and my church famly has help gain hope and faith in my situation! Think about not the things you cant not change, but what you can! Take one day

at a time! Set some goals for your life! Keep a journal! I pray for you for healing and peace in your circumnstances!Tania :)>> Nadine honey, we feel your pain. We can feel you are very stressed and possibly in a lot of pain right now. Many times when we are in these situations, we take our anger out on the wrong people without even realizing it, without even realizing what we are saying. Your post is full of rage sweetie and I hope you can find a way to relax today and make some sense out of all this. Go back and read my post and you may find that you've misinterpreted it. I'm not here to belittle or attack anyone, that is for sure :). Not one of us has attacked you. I think we all care about each other here and only want to help one another. It's so hard to find 'friends' to share

our experiences and challenges with and I have no intention of jeopardizing what I have newly found here with Dominie's group.> It's time to move on to other topics as this seems to be aggravating you more and more. We've all made our points and I was just briefly sharing my experience. > > May you have happier, healthier and less stressful days,> > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.