RemedySpot.com

Re: Hot feet and hands - New here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone, This is my first post, but thought this would be a good place to chime in... I've also been dealing with hot feet and hands for a few years now. Also my face will feel really hot, but the weird thing is it's usually one side of my face or sometimes it will start with one ear and then continue to the side of my head and not so much my face. Not sure if this is related at all, who knows. I rarely have night sweats, but the 'hot' body parts are really uncomfortable. I was just dx'd with fibro a few months ago and I'm pretty certain I just got it early '07 or late '06. But as I said, I've had this hot feet and hands issue for a few years. I thought perhaps it was part of a possible Lyme issue or something else going on with my body. Perhaps food allergies that I'm unaware of. I'll have to start weeding the sugars out of my diet to see if that helps. Happy New Year!

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Welcome . Hope you enjoy the group.

>

> Hi everyone,

>

> This is my first post, but thought this would be a good place to

chime in...

>

> I've also been dealing with hot feet and hands for a few years

now. Also my face will feel really hot, but the weird thing is it's

usually one side of my face or sometimes it will start with one ear

and then continue to the side of my head and not so much my face. Not

sure if this is related at all, who knows. I rarely have night

sweats, but the 'hot' body parts are really uncomfortable.

>

> I was just dx'd with fibro a few months ago and I'm pretty

certain I just got it early '07 or late '06. But as I said, I've had

this hot feet and hands issue for a few years. I thought perhaps it

was part of a possible Lyme issue or something else going on with my

body. Perhaps food allergies that I'm unaware of. I'll have to start

weeding the sugars out of my diet to see if that helps.

>

> Happy New Year!

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Welcome to the group, ! I am newly diagnosed as well (about the same timeframe as you). I hope this group will be as much as a help and a blessing to you as it has already been to me!God bless,AmityTiff <bestel63@...> wrote: Hi everyone, This is my first post, but thought this would be a good place to chime in... I've also been dealing with hot feet and hands for a few years now. Also my face will feel really hot, but the weird thing is it's usually one

side of my face or sometimes it will start with one ear and then continue to the side of my head and not so much my face. Not sure if this is related at all, who knows. I rarely have night sweats, but the 'hot' body parts are really uncomfortable. I was just dx'd with fibro a few months ago and I'm pretty certain I just got it early '07 or late '06. But as I said, I've had this hot feet and hands issue for a few years. I thought perhaps it was part of a possible Lyme issue or something else going on with my body. Perhaps food allergies that I'm unaware of. I'll have to start weeding the sugars out of my diet to see if that helps. Happy New Year! Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Hi! I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain

Syndrome/Chronic Fatigue, IBS, etc. I get the same symptoms

sometimes. Hot face and hands. Like I have a fever all over. It also

comes with a lot of pain in my muscles. It must be related somehow to

the muscles and the Fibro pains. It's like I have a virus flaring or

something.

L.

>

> Hi everyone,

>

chime in...

>

>

>

> Happy New Year!

>

>

>

Try it now.

>

I get those symptoms specifically with caffeine or MSG.

Rae Ann

Re: Hot feet and hands - New here

Hi! I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain

Syndrome/Chronic Fatigue, IBS, etc. I get the same symptoms

sometimes. Hot face and hands. Like I have a fever all over. It also

comes with a lot of pain in my muscles. It must be related somehow to

the muscles and the Fibro pains. It's like I have a virus flaring or

something.

L.

>

> Hi everyone,

>

chime in...

>

>

>

> Happy New Year!

>

>

>

Try it now.

>

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

Hello. I was diagnosed with Fibro about four years ago. I stay cold! I can have the heat up to 80 and still be freezing in layers of clothing. The cold temps (feeling) makes the pains worse! Can anyone else relate?scribblingtales <scribblingtales@...> wrote: Hi! I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome/Chronic Fatigue, IBS, etc. I get the same symptoms sometimes. Hot face and hands. Like I have a fever all over. It also comes with a lot of pain in my muscles. It must be related somehow to the muscles and

the Fibro pains. It's like I have a virus flaring or something.L.>> Hi everyone,> > This is my first post, but thought this would be a good place to chime in...> > I've also been dealing with hot feet and hands for a few years now. Also my face will feel really hot, but the weird thing is it's usually one side of my face or sometimes it will start with one ear and then continue to the side of my head and not so much my face. Not sure if this is related at all, who knows. I rarely have night sweats, but the 'hot' body parts are really uncomfortable.> > I was just dx'd with fibro a few months ago and I'm pretty certain I just got it early '07 or late '06. But as I said, I've had this hot feet and hands issue for a few years. I thought perhaps it

was part of a possible Lyme issue or something else going on with my body. Perhaps food allergies that I'm unaware of. I'll have to start weeding the sugars out of my diet to see if that helps. > > Happy New Year!> > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>Have a BLESSED day! Fowler-Hughley

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

YES YES YES!!! My feet and hands are the worst! I keep a heating blanket on my side of the bed!

Rae Ann

In a message dated 1/3/2008 9:08:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lisa_hughley@... writes:

Hello. I was diagnosed with Fibro about four years ago. I stay cold! I can have the heat up to 80 and still be freezing in layers of clothing. The cold temps (feeling) makes the pains worse! Can anyone else relate?scribblingtales <scribblingtales > wrote:

Hi! I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome/Chronic Fatigue, IBS, etc. I get the same symptoms sometimes. Hot face and hands. Like I have a fever all over. It also comes with a lot of pain in my muscles. It must be related somehow to the muscles and the Fibro pains. It's like I have a virus flaring or something.L.>> Hi everyone,> > This is my first post, but thought this would be a good place to chime in...> > I've also been dealing with hot feet and hands for a few years now. Also my face will feel really hot, but the weird thing is it's usually one side of my face or sometimes it will start with one ear and then continue to the side of my head and not so much my face. Not sure if this is related at all, who knows. I rarely have night sweats, but the 'hot' body parts are really uncomfortable.> > I was just dx'd with fibro a few months ago and I'm pretty certain I just got it early '07 or late '06. But as I said, I've had this hot feet and hands issue for a few years. I thought perhaps it was part of a possible Lyme issue or something else going on with my body. Perhaps food allergies that I'm unaware of. I'll have to start weeding the sugars out of my diet to see if that helps. > > Happy New Year!> > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Have a BLESSED day!

Fowler-Hughley

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Yes!!! I get sooooooo cold this time of year. I sit under warm blankets with my heating pad to try and "thaw out" - it seems the cold chills right down to the bone. Hughley <lisa_hughley@...> wrote: Hello. I was diagnosed with Fibro about four years ago. I stay cold! I can have the heat up to 80 and still be freezing in layers of clothing. The cold temps (feeling) makes the pains worse! Can anyone else relate?scribblingtales <scribblingtales > wrote: Hi! I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome/Chronic Fatigue, IBS, etc. I get the same symptoms sometimes. Hot face and hands. Like I have a fever all over. It also comes with a lot of pain in my muscles. It must be related somehow to the muscles and the Fibro pains. It's like I have a virus flaring or something.L.>> Hi everyone,> > This is my first post, but thought this would be a good place to chime in...> > I've also been dealing with hot feet and hands for a few years now. Also my face will feel really hot, but the weird thing is it's usually one side of my face or sometimes it will start with one ear and then continue to the side of my head and not so

much my face. Not sure if this is related at all, who knows. I rarely have night sweats, but the 'hot' body parts are really uncomfortable.> > I was just dx'd with fibro a few months ago and I'm pretty certain I just got it early '07 or late '06. But as I said, I've had this hot feet and hands issue for a few years. I thought perhaps it was part of a possible Lyme issue or something else going on with my body. Perhaps food allergies that I'm unaware of. I'll have to start weeding the sugars out of my diet to see if that helps. > > Happy New Year!> > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>Have a BLESSED day! Fowler-Hughley Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

I can relate. My temperature control mechanism is broken. I

remember shivering while warmly dressed and huddled under 4 blankets

(here in Florida). I was shocked to see the thermometer on the wall

saying it was 73 degrees in the room. It felt like it was in the

30's to me! I don't remember the pain being worse though, at this

time. Of course I am fortunate that I have no fibro pain anymore -

just the first 14 years - http://www.fms-help.com/fibro.htm

Now, however, it is the opposite - I feel hot and sweaty much of the

time, even when it's cool or cold outside - right now it is in the

20's outside, and the house temp is 69 degrees. If I move around too

much, I start sweating. Sometimes I sweat for no reason at all -

ears and neck turn red, like a hot flash. I always sweat for a long

time after taking a shower. I have to wear a cool pack on my neck to

stop the sweating or it would continue for hours. I also stand in

front of a fan to cool down.

I've had FMS for 25 years. I believe something in our brain is not

working right (perhaps due to a virus) - it's like the regulatory

glands for sleep, body temp, circadian rhythm, hormone regulation,

etc. don't work right.

> >

> > Hi everyone,

> >

> > This is my first post, but thought this would be a good place to

> chime in...

> >

> > I've also been dealing with hot feet and hands for a few years

> now. Also my face will feel really hot, but the weird thing is it's

> usually one side of my face or sometimes it will start with one ear

> and then continue to the side of my head and not so much my face.

Not

> sure if this is related at all, who knows. I rarely have night

> sweats, but the 'hot' body parts are really uncomfortable.

> >

> > I was just dx'd with fibro a few months ago and I'm pretty

> certain I just got it early '07 or late '06. But as I said, I've

had

> this hot feet and hands issue for a few years. I thought perhaps it

> was part of a possible Lyme issue or something else going on with

my

> body. Perhaps food allergies that I'm unaware of. I'll have to

start

> weeding the sugars out of my diet to see if that helps.

> >

> > Happy New Year!

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile.

> Try it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Have a BLESSED day!

> Fowler-Hughley

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

I think mine is broken as well. I'm usually cold cold cold. I sit at work where it's normally between 73-75 degrees, wearing long sleeves under a light sweater with a sweatshirt over and a heater by my desk and still cold. But every now and then I just can't stop sweating, my face and ears are red, and I'm wearing just a light t-shirt and pants with the a/c on at work.