RemedySpot.com

Re: Depressed (vent)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

AMEN Christie! Sweetheart you ARE NOT ALONE!!!!

I feel the same way everyday and I remember when I was diagnosed thinking 'Why couldn't the Dr. have said "You have Cancer..." instead?'

At least then I could know that I was possibly going to be cured or I was eventually going to be put out of my misery.

I have lost contact with close friends and family members because they just don't get it or understand. Since my diagnosis, I have decided that I have to find some way to get through this. I reiterate to my family that "one day when I'm not here" they'll need to learn to do things more on their own. I also refuse to host/visit family during the holidays. That may sound sad, but family members bring way more than presents during the holidays. Whether they look/sound sick or not, they bring GERMS and my immune system is shot.

My whole house is sick right now because my husband INSISTED on going to his mothers house for New Years.

Talk to your Dr. about Provigil. When I was at your stage last year, I was ready to admit myself because I felt like I was going crazy. How could someone who slept ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT long not be able to function for long enough to get their kids ready for school? Once I was on Provigil for the Chronic Fatigue I was at least able to function at 50% instead of nothing. And on the days I don't take it I just go back to bed for the day so I know it works for me!

I was in your shoes honey so I am praying for you... Provigil is expensive but if you can a Dr. willing to get it for you, you may even be able to go back to work. It's the only reason why I am still working.

Rae Ann

In a message dated 1/6/2008 7:37:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, cbast1030@... writes:

I don't know what to do anymore.

I feel awful. I don't have the money to buy what I need to feel better.

If I don't bring in an income--LIKE NOW--I won't be able to either pay the mortgage or the house insurance this month.

But yesterday I spent most of the day reading three library books!!

I'm so tired to getting ready to go somewhere. It takes more energy than I have--and then there's no energy left for where I'm going!

My kids are driving me crazy. I just don't have the strength to deal with them--and I really need a break from them.

Most of the time my husband is not very supportive to say the least.

My sister and brother-in-law were down for Christmas. Her son is the same age my son was when he went to their house for Christmas during a very disastrous vacation. That preyed on my mind this year. And even this year they still got a little pushy!

Everybody wants me to do things for them--everybody either seems deaf or very angry when I need something from them.

I'm upset with my church--and don't know what to do about it.

I was planning on seeing the little kindergartner I mentor tomorrow. But I don't know how I'm going to do that either. I just don't feel well. God how tired I am of saying that!!

How horrible is it to have a disease that people simply don't believe exists? And how unfair is it that families can be the least supportive of all?

I don't even know how I'm going to get my son off to school this week. Even that takes more energy than I have!

And why can't the bus come at about the same time every day? Like I have nothing better to do than to wait around for a half hour!

This is not living--not when I feel half dead. I do so wish that this would either kill me or that I could find a way to live. Because this in-between is pure hell!

Thanks for listening,

Cricket071aol

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Dear ,

If you do consider the Provigil, there is a program that will help you get it at little or no cost, here is the link:

http://www.needymeds.com/drug_list.taf?_function=name & name=Provigil

Hugs, Michele

Re: Depressed (vent)

AMEN Christie! Sweetheart you ARE NOT ALONE!!!!

I feel the same way everyday and I remember when I was diagnosed thinking 'Why couldn't the Dr. have said "You have Cancer..." instead?'

At least then I could know that I was possibly going to be cured or I was eventually going to be put out of my misery.

I have lost contact with close friends and family members because they just don't get it or understand. Since my diagnosis, I have decided that I have to find some way to get through this. I reiterate to my family that "one day when I'm not here" they'll need to learn to do things more on their own. I also refuse to host/visit family during the holidays. That may sound sad, but family members bring way more than presents during the holidays. Whether they look/sound sick or not, they bring GERMS and my immune system is shot.

My whole house is sick right now because my husband INSISTED on going to his mothers house for New Years.

Talk to your Dr. about Provigil. When I was at your stage last year, I was ready to admit myself because I felt like I was going crazy. How could someone who slept ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT long not be able to function for long enough to get their kids ready for school? Once I was on Provigil for the Chronic Fatigue I was at least able to function at 50% instead of nothing. And on the days I don't take it I just go back to bed for the day so I know it works for me!

I was in your shoes honey so I am praying for you... Provigil is expensive but if you can a Dr. willing to get it for you, you may even be able to go back to work. It's the only reason why I am still working.

Rae Ann

In a message dated 1/6/2008 7:37:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, cbast1030@... writes:

If I don't bring in an income--LIKE NOW--I won't be able to either pay the mortgage or the house insurance this month.

I'm so tired to getting ready to go somewhere. It takes more energy than I have--and then there's no energy left for where I'm going!

My kids are driving me crazy. I just don't have the strength to deal with them--and I really need a break from them.

My sister and brother-in-law were down for Christmas. Her son is the same age my son was when he went to their house for Christmas during a very disastrous vacation. That preyed on my mind this year. And even this year they still got a little pushy!

Everybody wants me to do things for them--everybody either seems deaf or very angry when I need something from them.

I was planning on seeing the little kindergartner I mentor tomorrow. But I don't know how I'm going to do that either. I just don't feel well. God how tired I am of saying that!!

How horrible is it to have a disease that people simply don't believe exists? And how unfair is it that families can be the least supportive of all?

I don't even know how I'm going to get my son off to school this week. Even that takes more energy than I have!

And why can't the bus come at about the same time every day? Like I have nothing better to do than to wait around for a half hour!

This is not living--not when I feel half dead. I do so wish that this would either kill me or that I could find a way to live. Because this in-between is pure hell!

Thanks for listening,

Cricket071aol

Hi ,

RE: Provigil, I was able to get my insurance to cover it. My Dr. went

through their procedure of telling them it was necessary for my

illness and they eventually covered it. Dr. gave me samples until

insurance co. came through.

Truthfully though, it wasn't much help. When I used it then I had to

take more meds to get to sleep. Another vicious cycle. Maybe it

would work better for you...

I am now using Cymbalta and it is starting to work well for the

depression and the pain. And it does not make me drowsy.

Hope you feel better soon,

Sherril

Depression can make you really tired too. I used to not want to do anything, lost interest in things, and just felt totally blah (not to mention normal symptoms of being sore, no energy, and all the other hoop-la that comes with Fibro and RA.) I have two teenagers which can be really tiring. I tried 5 different anti-depressants until I found 1 that really works for me. It's called Effexor. I take the maximum dose of 225 mg a day. My husband says that it has made a tremendous difference in me. I'm still tired, and sore, but I'm not down and out like I was, and I feel more in control of battling my Fibro and RA symptoms. I never want to be down that road like I was again.....maybe you should talk to your doctor about things and see what his/her thinking is. The one thing about Effexor is it does take about 4 weeks to start working. I had to build up to the 225 mg., that's not where you

start at. Nadine~ Michele Townsend <mtownsend29@...> wrote: Dear , If you do consider the Provigil, there is a program that will help you get it at little or no cost, here is the link: http://www.needymeds.com/drug_list.taf?_function=name & name=Provigil Hugs, Michele Re: Depressed (vent) AMEN Christie! Sweetheart you ARE NOT ALONE!!!! I feel the same way everyday and I remember when I was diagnosed thinking 'Why couldn't the Dr. have said "You have Cancer..." instead?' At least then I could know that I was possibly going to be cured or I was eventually going to be put out of my misery. I have lost contact with close friends and family members because they just don't get it or understand. Since my diagnosis, I have decided that I have to find some way to get through this. I reiterate to my family that "one day when I'm not here" they'll need to learn to do things more on their own. I also refuse to host/visit family during the holidays. That may sound sad, but family members bring way more than presents during the holidays. Whether they look/sound sick or not, they bring GERMS and my immune system is shot.

My whole house is sick right now because my husband INSISTED on going to his mothers house for New Years. Talk to your Dr. about Provigil. When I was at your stage last year, I was ready to admit myself because I felt like I was going crazy. How could someone who slept ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT long not be able to function for long enough to get their kids ready for school? Once I was on Provigil for the Chronic Fatigue I was at least able to function at 50% instead of nothing. And on the days I don't take it I just go back to bed for the day so I know it works for me! I was in your shoes honey so I am praying for you... Provigil is expensive but if you can a Dr. willing to get it for you, you may even be able to go back to work. It's the only reason why I am still working. Rae Ann In a

message dated 1/6/2008 7:37:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, cbast1030 writes: I don't know what to do anymore. I feel awful. I don't have the money to buy what I need to feel better. If I don't bring in an income--LIKE NOW--I won't be able to either pay the mortgage or the house insurance this month. But yesterday I spent most of the day reading three library books!! I'm so tired to getting ready to go somewhere. It takes more energy than I have--and then there's no energy left for where I'm going! My kids are driving me crazy. I just don't have the strength to deal

with them--and I really need a break from them. Most of the time my husband is not very supportive to say the least. My sister and brother-in-law were down for Christmas. Her son is the same age my son was when he went to their house for Christmas during a very disastrous vacation. That preyed on my mind this year. And even this year they still got a little pushy! Everybody wants me to do things for them--everybody either seems deaf or very angry when I need something from them. I'm upset with my church--and don't know what to do about it. I was planning on seeing the little kindergartner I mentor tomorrow. But I don't know how I'm going to do that either. I just don't feel well. God how tired I am of saying that!! How horrible is it to have

a disease that people simply don't believe exists? And how unfair is it that families can be the least supportive of all? I don't even know how I'm going to get my son off to school this week. Even that takes more energy than I have! And why can't the bus come at about the same time every day? Like I have nothing better to do than to wait around for a half hour! This is not living--not when I feel half dead. I do so wish that this would either kill me or that I could find a way to live. Because this in-between is pure hell! Thanks for listening, Cricket071aol

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

, I'm sorry to hear about all your troubles. I've been there and I know how painful it can get. There aren't any magic words to make it all better, but I do have one suggestion. If you are having trouble affording your medical prescriptions, try contacting the pharmaceutical companies directly. Many of them will make the meds available to you for free. My sister has a debilitating mental illness and is on disability--the only income she has. She is able to get most of her meds thru the pharmaceutical companies.

Pam

Depressed (vent)

Thanks for listening,

Cricket071aol

In a message dated 1/8/2008 7:47:11 AM Central Standard Time, nottinghamaid@... writes:

I know the feeling of being depressed at times. During Christmas my daughter did not come see me and bring my granddaughter. She lives 97 miles from me and I would have gone to see them but she said she did not have room for me to spend the night. I still have my tree up and hoping. It hurt so bad to know she thinks that way. She thinks fibro is all in my head. I only have the one grandchild and she will be the only one. My older daughter is mentally handicapped and had a breast remove this last year from cancer. I also went through a divorce in 2007 and there has been no closure to that either. He was very mean and disrespectful to me. I don't mean to be bringing you down with me but these things we can't tell others and they tear my heart out daily along with the pain and suffering we have anyway it get so hard to deal with at times. I pray daily that God will help me through. Molly

>, do you have medical coverage from your husband's job? Or from your job? You need to get yourself to a doctor to discuss your feellings. I know I suffer from bouts of depression myself, but I do have prescription coverage to help me. Your doctor can even give you samples of meds to help you if you can not afford to buy them. But there are drug stores with programs now that will help with discounts to buy drugs.Take a deep breath, and call your doctor today. Let us know how things work out. Life sometimes gives us a bad hand of cards to deal with, but there are people out there that can help.> , I'm sorry to hear about all your troubles. I've been there and I know how painful it can get. There aren't any magic words to make it all better, but I do have one suggestion. If you are having trouble affording your medical prescriptions, try contacting the pharmaceutical companies directly. Many of them will make the meds available to you for free. My sister has a debilitating mental illness and is on disability--the only income she has. She is able to get most of her meds thru the pharmaceutical companies.> > Pam> > > > Depressed (vent)> > > > I don't know what to do anymore. > > I feel awful. I don't have the money to buy what I need to feel better. > > If I don't bring in an income--LIKE NOW--I won't be able to either pay the mortgage or the house insurance this month.> > But yesterday I spent most of the day reading three library books!!> > I'm so tired to getting ready to go somewhere. It takes more energy than I have--and then there's no energy left for where I'm going! > > My kids are driving me crazy. I just don't have the strength to deal with them--and I really need a break from them.> > Most of the time my husband is not very supportive to say the least.> > My sister and brother-in-law were down for Christmas. Her son is the same age my son was when he went to their house for Christmas during a very disastrous vacation. That preyed on my mind this year. And even this year they still got a little pushy!> > Everybody wants me to do things for them--everybody either seems deaf or very angry when I need something from them.> > I'm upset with my church--and don't know what to do about it.> > I was planning on seeing the little kindergartner I mentor tomorrow. But I don't know how I'm going to do that either. I just don't feel well. God how tired I am of saying that!! > > How horrible is it to have a disease that people simply don't believe exists? And how unfair is it that families can be the least supportive of all?> > I don't even know how I'm going to get my son off to school this week. Even that takes more energy than I have!> > And why can't the bus come at about the same time every day? Like I have nothing better to do than to wait around for a half hour!> > This is not living--not when I feel half dead. I do so wish that this would either kill me or that I could find a way to live. Because this in-between is pure hell!> > Thanks for listening,> > Cricket071@...>

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

>, do you have medical coverage from your husband's job? Or

from your job? You need to get yourself to a doctor to discuss your

feellings. I know I suffer from bouts of depression myself, but I do

have prescription coverage to help me. Your doctor can even give you

samples of meds to help you if you can not afford to buy them. But

there are drug stores with programs now that will help with discounts

to buy drugs.

Take a deep breath, and call your doctor today. Let us know how

things work out. Life sometimes gives us a bad hand of cards to deal

with, but there are people out there that can help.

> , I'm sorry to hear about all your troubles. I've been

there and I know how painful it can get. There aren't any magic

words to make it all better, but I do have one suggestion. If you

are having trouble affording your medical prescriptions, try

contacting the pharmaceutical companies directly. Many of them will

make the meds available to you for free. My sister has a

debilitating mental illness and is on disability--the only income she

has. She is able to get most of her meds thru the pharmaceutical

companies.

>

> Pam

>

>

>

> Depressed (vent)

>

>

>

> I don't know what to do anymore.

>

> I feel awful. I don't have the money to buy what I need to feel

better.

>

> If I don't bring in an income--LIKE NOW--I won't be able to

either pay the mortgage or the house insurance this month.

>

> But yesterday I spent most of the day reading three library

books!!

>

> I'm so tired to getting ready to go somewhere. It takes more

energy than I have--and then there's no energy left for where I'm

going!

>

> My kids are driving me crazy. I just don't have the strength to

deal with them--and I really need a break from them.

>

> Most of the time my husband is not very supportive to say the

least.

>

> My sister and brother-in-law were down for Christmas. Her son is

the same age my son was when he went to their house for Christmas

during a very disastrous vacation. That preyed on my mind this

year. And even this year they still got a little pushy!

>

> Everybody wants me to do things for them--everybody either seems

deaf or very angry when I need something from them.

>

> I'm upset with my church--and don't know what to do about it.

>

> I was planning on seeing the little kindergartner I mentor

tomorrow. But I don't know how I'm going to do that either. I just

don't feel well. God how tired I am of saying that!!

>

> How horrible is it to have a disease that people simply don't

believe exists? And how unfair is it that families can be the least

supportive of all?

>

> I don't even know how I'm going to get my son off to school this

week. Even that takes more energy than I have!

>

> And why can't the bus come at about the same time every day?

Like I have nothing better to do than to wait around for a half hour!

>

> This is not living--not when I feel half dead. I do so wish that

this would either kill me or that I could find a way to live.

Because this in-between is pure hell!

>

> Thanks for listening,

>

> Cricket071@...

>