RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Question about Lyrica

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just got upped from 300mg to 400mg/day. One at 5:30am; one at 12:30pm; one at 5:30pm and one before I go to bed. Hopefully I will be able to do this because it does help with my leg pain. He also told me the swelling 'may' be from the Lyrica but it may be a part of the fibro itself. in phx nadine redman <nlraccount@...> wrote: I have just had my Lyrica up'd to 3 a day (150mg) I take 1 in the morning and 2 at night. Just remember you may start out with some side effects, but they should go away after a couple of weeks (sometimes they don't though and people had to stop taking it.) I'm one of the lucky ones that didn't really have the side effects. After starting the 3 a day, I wake up with my hands swollen just a smidge, but it goes away as the day goes on. I think it is helping my Fibro pain and I've noticed that I'm not getting as many "knots". However my RA pain has been up there this last week, unfortunately Lyrica can't help that. Let me know how it goes. Nadine <funny_dumplin@...> wrote: Thank you, !!! Take care. :)>> karen> I am on Lyrca 150 mg 3 times a day i am okay for now. It helpd e beter than e euroti hat was on or year ormore. Jst ty tand f it bohers you all the doc and i am sure tht they wil change it.I gave it some time though. Let us know how you do.> >

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.