RemedySpot.com

Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Everyone, I am still drained--but that is nothing new for me! Yesterday was so strange--as I had never been so focused on that part of my anatomy before!! The lump that started all this trouble seems to no longer be there. And as I am still sore from all my prodding and poking yesterday I can't tell for sure if there are any more!! I learned that yes--my Aunt did have Breast Cancer--but got treatment and is fine now. My husband reminded me that his sister had it (I believe that she had it in her 20's--long before I met my husband.) He also has an Aunt who recently had it. That sort of horrified me when I thought about my daughter!! I will have to be sure to teach her the importance of self-exams when she gets older!!! If there's one thing that this experience taught me

it's that!!!!!!! I had never paid a whole lot of attention before. And so I had no comparison for how they usually feel. But self-exams and even mammograms now that I'm over 40 have jumped up quite a few notches on my priority list!!! And--as if I don't have enough motivation to try and bring in an income--having the money to go to the doctor has jumped on the priority list as well. I REALLY need to go regarding my asthma, to see if I have hypothyroidism--and if I can find one who "believes" in Chronic Fatigue--or thinks there's something that I can do besides take Prozac--I can go for that too!! I really want to say a heartfelt thank you to all those who responded to my frightened and anxious email. I honestly don't know what I would have done yesterday without you!!!!!!! So THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! much love, Cricket071@...