RemedySpot.com

PLEASE READ: REMINDER FROM OWNER AND MODERATORS...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

IN REPONDING, PLEASE REMEMBER WE ALL ARE SUFFERING AND NEED NOT TO BICKER. NADINE HAS POSTED SOME EXCELLENT INFORMATION AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE. SOMETIMES WE READ THINGS IN A WRONG LIGHT. E-MAILS CAN SOMETIMES COME OFF AS CROSS AND NOT GIVE A WHOLE PICTURE OF A PERSON WHO'S FRUSTRATED WITH DOCTORS THE LACK OF CARE FROM FAMILY, FRIENDS AND DOCTORS WHO WE NEED AND YET ARE NOT THERE. HERE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THOSE WHO BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND HAVE THE BATTLE SCARS TO PROVE IT...LET US BE KIND, LOVING AND COMPASSIONATE PEOPLE WHEN ANSWERING OTHERS.

I am very concerned about the "tone" of some of the messages on the board lately. There are some people who are not being nice to others. These (few) people who are bickering, name-calling, putting eachother down, etc. will NOT be permitted to continue in my "SUPPORT" group if this continues. I'm sorry, but it makes me sick to think that any of my readers would talk to eachother this way.

Those who are violating the purpose of my message board are going back on moderation until they can speak in a respectful way to others with whom they disagree. They may even be removed from my group. We all have enough stress and downers in our lives without finding more stress in a so-called SUPPORT group! I find it amazing what some people will say to others on message boards that they would NEVER say in person! After all the suffering we have all been through (and are going through), can we not be kind to others with the same afflictions? I am appalled!

Now, to the 99.9% of our members who are posting their messages in kind and caring ways and reaching out to others, I GREATLY appreciate your information and sweet attitudes! My newsletter readers are a WONDERFUL group of people and my message board will reflect that same LOVING AND KIND spirit that I have tried so hard to maintain for the past 12 years at http://www.fms-help.com , in my newsletters, and in my voluminous correspondence with fibromites all over the world. Do we all agree on everything? Of course not! Can we speak respectfully and charitably? Of course we can - and should!

Thank you!

Dominie Bush, Owner

• 2 weeks later...

Way to go Dominie! You said it all - thank you! Shirley Godbout

Re: PLEASE READ: REMINDER FROM OWNER AND MODERATORS...

I am very concerned about the "tone" of some of the messages on the board lately. There are some people who are not being nice to others. These (few) people who are bickering, name-calling, putting eachother down, etc. will NOT be permitted to continue in my "SUPPORT" group if this continues. I'm sorry, but it makes me sick to think that any of my readers would talk to eachother this way.

Those who are violating the purpose of my message board are going back on moderation until they can speak in a respectful way to others with whom they disagree. They may even be removed from my group. We all have enough stress and downers in our lives without finding more stress in a so-called SUPPORT group! I find it amazing what some people will say to others on message boards that they would NEVER say in person! After all the suffering we have all been through (and are going through), can we not be kind to others with the same afflictions? I am appalled!

Now, to the 99.9% of our members who are posting their messages in kind and caring ways and reaching out to others, I GREATLY appreciate your information and sweet attitudes! My newsletter readers are a WONDERFUL group of people and my message board will reflect that same LOVING AND KIND spirit that I have tried so hard to maintain for the past 12 years at http://www.fms- help.com , in my newsletters, and in my voluminous correspondence with fibromites all over the world. Do we all agree on everything? Of course not! Can we speak respectfully and charitably? Of course we can - and should!

Thank you!

Dominie Bush, Owner

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.