RemedySpot.com

Re:Fibro on one side

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I rarely hear about it just being on one side. Thanks for telling me about yours doing it too. I was wondering if anyone else had pain only on one side. It makes this whole thing very interesting.

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

, My problems started many years ago with a pinched nerve behind my right shoulder blade which affected my entire right arm and hand. Nowadays I can see that this is in the area of a tenderpoint. I'm also right handed so I think my pain might automatically go to a weakened area when I do too much. (?)

Wonder if people with only left sided pain are 'lefties'. Maybe we have to be ambidextrous to have our pain even distributed. lol

I rarely hear about it just being on one side. Thanks for telling me about yours doing it too. I was wondering if anyone else had pain only on one side. It makes this whole thing very interesting.

Your chance to win great prizes with TELUS and Windows Live Messenger for Mobile. Click here for more information!