RemedySpot.com

Re: Bickering-sick of it!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi I hsve not noticced much of the bickering but I firming agree we are here to support each other and help each other out. Being sick like this and we are looking for help and answers and in hope of a cure. We need to love each other and care I love Dominie and her generous precious time that she puts in to getting and giving information for all of us. We all should thankful we can have groups of support. I cherish every group I am involved in. So Please be careful of what you say and lets help each other. Dominie is the best. Beth Moorman <bethmrmn@...> wrote: Hi all, I thought this was supposed to be a support group for those of us who share a common problem- not a place to spout arguments and "How dare you's". I really have had enough of all that. I belong to another support group because my first grandchild was born with Septic Optical Dsyplasia (SOD) I won't go into details except to say my grandson was born with medical issues, his biggest one being blindness.In recent weeks, I have seen the same common bickering and petty arguments on that support group that I am hearing when I check my email for this group.It seems to me that there are some people in this support group that act like they are experts or something. Come on, we are all in the same boat here-I belong to these great support groups for just THAT -support! If I want to listen to bickering , I could listen to my teenagers all day! Lighten up, everyone!!!Beth Moorman Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

I completely agree and support and information is what we are all looking for:) Brecker <davidbrecker@...> wrote: Hi I hsve not noticced much of the bickering but I firming agree we are here to support each other and help each other out. Being sick like this and we are looking for help and answers and in hope of a cure. We need to love each other and care I love Dominie and

her generous precious time that she puts in to getting and giving information for all of us. We all should thankful we can have groups of support. I cherish every group I am involved in. So Please be careful of what you say and lets help each other. Dominie is the best. Beth Moorman <bethmrmn@...> wrote: Hi all, I thought this was supposed to be a support group for those of us who share a common problem- not a place to spout arguments and "How dare you's". I really have had enough of all that. I belong to another support group because my first grandchild was born with Septic Optical Dsyplasia (SOD) I won't go into details except to say my grandson was born with medical issues, his biggest one being blindness.In recent weeks, I have seen the same common bickering

and petty arguments on that support group that I am hearing when I check my email for this group.It seems to me that there are some people in this support group that act like they are experts or something. Come on, we are all in the same boat here-I belong to these great support groups for just THAT -support! If I want to listen to bickering , I could listen to my teenagers all day! Lighten up, everyone!!!Beth Moorman Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Beth Moorman

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.